Forest of Death

The day after team seven had returned Kakashi had given them forms for the chunnin exams. He told them that if they all agreed to go to room 300 at the academy in two days. After this he quickly disappeared, most likely headed to the Hokage's office. "We doing this?" Zulu asked in excitement. Hinata quickly nodded and sighed the paper. "Hell yeah we are! This'll be a walk in the park!" Naruto yelled as he did the same as Hinata. "Well since this is decided, y'all wanna go get some ramen?" Zulu asked as he walked toward the village.

While they were on their way to the ramen stand they ran into a boy with purple makeup on his face and a blonde girl. "Hey watch where you're going squirt!" The boy yelled and grabbed Naruto by the front of his shirt. Naruto being who he was acted before he thought and grabbed the boys wrist and quickly jerked it from his shirt. In the next second he had slammed his left palm into the larger boy's chest sending him rolling back. Once Naruto had noticed what he had done he quickly apologized multiple times.

"Who do you think you are!?" The boy yelled as he forced himself up onto his feet. He quickly marched up to Naruto and pointed at his face, but before he could say a word a voice sounded from their right. "That's enough Kankuro!" The even voice called stopping the makeup wearing boy in his tracks.

The two slowly turned towards a large tree to there right and saw a boy with red hair and a guard on his back. "You bring shame to our village! How.....wait what is that smell?" The boy growled as he sniffed the air, soon after his eyes landed on Hinata. "You smell nice! I want you!" The boy said as he jumped down and slowly walked toward Hinata. Before he could get three steps in something had slammed into his chest sending him flying back into the tree. "You get any closer to her and you won't be making it to the exams!" Naruto growled as he walked back toward Hinata and stood in front of her. "Mother will enjoy your blood!!" The red hair yelled as his eyes widened and a huge evil grin covered his face.

Zulu was the only one to show any reaction to that statement, but instead of being scared shit less he hunched over and pretended to throw up. "Dude that's seriously sick, what's with you man!?" Zulu questioned as he stared at the red head as he slowly walked away. "I'm not hungry anymore!" Hinata grumbled and squeezed Naruto's arm. Both boys nodded in agreement and headed toward the Hokage's tower instead.

Three Days Later

"So now we just need to get to the tower in the center right?" Zulu asked as he slipped the earth scroll into his tool pouch. "Yep, I wonder who's all there!" Naruto called from a tree branch as he slid the haven scroll into his tool pouch. "Alright then le-" Hinata was cut off by a huge explosion in the distance.

The first to react was Hinata, as she could see what it was exactly, next was Zulu for the same reason. They had simply left Naruto standing on the branch looking around. "Um okay, I guess I'll go too!" Naruto yelled with a grin on his face. He took off after his teammates hoping they hadn't been in to much of a hurry.

With Team Ten

Sasuke was completely on the defensive, as he dodged yet another attack from the grass ninja. "You're quite skilled Sasuke-kun, but still nothing compared to your brother!" The person's voice sounded from almost everywhere as Sasuke franticly looked around.

"Don't you dare speak of him!" Sasuke barked as he looked at the unconscious forms of his teammates. 'Damn it, how am I going to get out of this? This chick's just messing with me and I can hardly stand up. If only I was stronger!' The young Uchiha growled as he thought this. A loud laughter cut the air like a warm knife cuts butter. "I knew I smelt a snake! Why didn't you guys say he was here?!" A loud voice boomed through the air, but this one was much less threatening then the first.

"Hinata please go heal those two idiots down there? Zulu go catch the Uchiha before he falls outta that tree and kills himself!" Naruto said as he jumped up onto a higher branch. Zulu quickly did as he was told, but soon realized that he hadn't been asked. "Hey why'd you ask her so nicely and just tell me to do it!?" Zulu yelled from Sasuke's side as he quickly shook his fists in the air. Hinata answered before Naruto could even turn around. "Because he likes me more!" She said as she healed Shino.