Putting The Plan Into Motion

It had been a week since last we saw our favorite idiots and they had come along nicely. They were now more efficient in there newest forms of fighting. However there good times were soon to end, as the finals were quickly approaching. Not only that, but Naruto was soon to be paid a visit by the great snake himself.

With Naruto

"Hey Pervy-Sage, when do we get to do more physical stuff!?" Naruto yelled from atop one of the peaks. The question surprised the sage as Naruto had already doubled the weight he had on him at all times. "What kind of physical stuff?" Jariya said as he looked to the old toad to his left.

"Ya know like more sparing, or Jutsu training would be fun too I guess! Maybe we could work on refining my chakra reserves! Oh we could also work on the nine-tails chakra, that's always fun! Hard as hell, but still fun!" Naruto yelled as he kept balencing himself on the small slab under him.

Jariya was actually considering these things as he told Naruto to come down. The problem was that Naruto would never stop bragging if Jariya taught him the Jutsu he wanted to and his chakra reserves were already huge, so that could wait. His control with the Nine-tails chakra was good enough for the time being, so that was pointless as well. 'And I'll be damned if I spar with that brat again! He uses way to many dirty tricks, though he's never gone for a low blow, thankfully!' Jariya thought as he rubbed his chin in thought.

"What is it you're thinking about Jariya?" A scratchy voice called from the tree line. In less then a second Jariya had pulled out a kunai and chunked it into the trees. "Sorry old friend, but I'm not actually here right now. Though it is good to know that you haven't lost a step over the years!" Orochimaru said as he slipped out of the trees. A sick grin was on his face as he looked around in slight awe.

"What the he'll are you doing here!?" Naruto yelled as he jogged into the clearing. The snake quickly look to naruto with joy. "Ah Naruto it's good to see you! I have a surprise for you!" Orochimaru hummed as he snapped his fingers. In nearly an instant a purple snake was wrapped around Naruto's arm with a picture in its mouth. As Naruto grabbed the picture the snake poofed away.

"I swear to kami, if you hurt them I'll destroy you!" Naruto said as he glared at the picture in his hand. The snake laughed as he licked his lips. "Meet me at the coordinates on the back in three days and if you are able to beat the slected ninja there, you will get your friends back, kukuku!" Orochimaru said as he simply disapeared.

With Zulu

"Sensei when do you think Naruto will come back?" Zulu asked as he focused on his chakra, or at least tried to. Kakashi was watching from the side with his headband up. What Zulu was supposed to be doing is slowing his chakra flow down so that it appears to have almost stopped, allowing him to go unnoticed even by a Huyga. Or that's the lie Kakashi told Zulu when they first started. In all reality it was just an advanced form of chakra control, that would help him with The Last Resort.

That, however, was not something that would have interested Zulu, for he had always heated chakra control. "Either the day before the finals, or the day of! You know how Naruto is. NOW SHUT UP AND FOCUS!" Kakashi yelled as he reached for his book. That action was halted by a strong female voice. "If you pull out that god forsaken book, I'll kick your ass six ways to Sunday!" Hinata yelled as she entered the clearing with Hiashi in toe.

As they came closer Kakashi noticed that Hiashi had his bloodline activated and was starring at Zulu. "If you keep that training up your chakra control might be worthy of a Huyga." Hiashi spoke as he walked past the young half breed.

That comment caused Zulu to scrunch up his nose in disgust. "And why the hell should that matter to me! Not like I'm ever gonna be apart of the that damned clan!" Zulu barked as he glared at the man in front of him with a hate that could scare a demon. Hiashi, however,didn't even blink an eyelash at the look he was receiving. "That maybe true, but you still must not fall behind in your training." Hiashi instructed with the wave of his hand.