Fuck it! Fine!

As Naruto's feet made contact with the ground his hands had already finished going through hand signs. "Fire style: FIREBALL JUTSU!" Naruto yelled and fired a large fireball at Orochimaru. Around him, everyone's eyes widened in shock at what Naruto had just done.

"Kukuku I'm quite surprised that you were the one to find me Naruto! And now that you have I must go once more!" The snake man chuckles as he slowly melted into the ground again. Before Naruto could move Kakashi had him in a headlock. "Next time think before you act Naruto, I don't care who it was!" The man said as he held Naruto in place. Even as Naruto struggled Kakashi never let go of his book. "Damn it let me go already!" Naruto growled as he pulled on his master's arms.

"Not until you apologize to all these nice people for your reckless actions!" The scarecrow said as he lazily flipped a page with his thumb. "What the fuck for? That was Orochimaru damn it, why do I need to apologize?!" Naruto yelled as he continued to struggle. Kakashi still wouldn't let him go as he read his book, inwardly happy to be on the opposite side of the room as Hinata.

"Fuck it, fine! I'm sorry that I was being reckless!" Naruto's voice boomed as he finally slipped out of Kakashi's headlock. The look on everyone's faces said it all, they were at best slightly amused by the display, but mostly they all seemed ready to see the next fight.

Two Hours Later

"Now the finals will take place within a month, so you can train your skills and what not. Before I let you go on you're way I must first tell you how the finals will work. Neji, Kiba, Shino, Zulu, Sasuke, Hinata, Naruto, Gara, Juno, Shikamaru, Sai and Temari, all of you will be going into the forest of death in a no holds bar battle. Which means no teams Kiba, however, you can make alliances. Though you should keep in mind that you will have to fight them at the end as well." The Hokage spoke as he looked around for questions.

Seeing none, he chose to continue, "The last four standing will be made chunnin, but will have to keep fighting, for our entertainment!" After this, the Hokage seemingly vanished, not even caring to answer their questions. All of the ninjas looked around in a mix of understanding and slight worry.

"Well, this should be fun! Zulu yelled as he, Naruto and Hinata all headed toward the door. "Hell yeah, oh and whatever happens to Zabuza's sword?" Naruto asked as the made it to the door. This question caught Hinata's attention as she quickly raised an eyebrow. For an answer, Zulu simply raised his wrist as he revealed a sealing seal. "I still can't use it as well as Zabuza, but I can move a little faster with it now. I'm tellin' ya man that guy was crazy strong!" Zulu said with a huge grin on his face. A single nod could be seen coming from both Naruto and Hinata.

"Team seven!" A voice called from behind the Treo before they could exit the tower. Slowly they turned around in confusion, only too see Gara of the sand standing ten feet away. "The hell you want, bitch?" Hinata barked shocking everyone present, even the ANBU hidden in the shadows. "Um, Hinata, at least try and be nice to the guy!" Zulu mumbled, with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"No, no, she's fine!" Naruto said with a huge smile on his face. Zulu raised an eyebrow but said nothing as he just watched. "I wanted to let you know that you're all going to die!" Gara said and slowly slipped away. Shrugging the three slowly walked out of the tower back into the forest.

The Next Day

"Sorry I'm late guys, but the Hokage needed me," Kakashi said with a small smile on his face. Quickly, however, before anyone could say a word Kakashi spoke once again. "Naruto, I need you to meet someone at the hot springs in an hour. Hinata you will be meeting a Hyuga at the Hokage's office in thirty minutes. Zulu, you come with me!" A second later Kakashi and Zulu were gone leaving behind Naruto and Hinata to waste the time they had.