The Fighting Begins

Orochimaru was standing in a office twice the size it should be, considering the height of the owner if said office. Gato was a 'man' of four foot seven inches. He had red hair and an ugly face, that was covered slightly by circular glasses.

"What the hell Orochimaru, I thought you were supposed to be a legendary ninja?! How could one gennin team best you and your lackey's?!" The little 'man' yelled as he pointed his caine at the snake. Orochimaru didn't take to kindly to the little 'mans' tone, but being a professional he managed to keep it together.

To answer Gato's question he said two word, "Kakashi Hatake." Gato looked confused and angered at the same time. "Should I know that name?!" Gato shouted in fury, as he threw his arms in the air. "Look here little boy, Kakashi Hatake is more then a match for me. Add to that another Jouunin and I'm out matched, besides that was just to check their numbers!" Orochimaru barked as he grabbed him by the front of his shirt.

He may be a professional but he's still human, so he will get angry at stupid people. "Orochimaru-sama, Zabuza-sama is awake." A calm voice said from the shadows. Orochimaru dropped Gato and slowly walked out.

Three Miles Away

Orochimaru formed up from the ground and looked at the small hut Zabuza had chosen to stay in. It was in bad shape, the door was covered in mold. The windows were cracked, there were several holes in the roof. Over all it just look like it wanted to collapse.

The snake man walked up to the door and knocked. He may be evil, but he still has manners. Hearing a gruff 'come in' he pushed the door open. Winching as the high pitched creek hit his ears.

The inside of the cabin wasn't in any better shape, the walls looked week. The furniture was old, and the floor was simply dirt. "How do you feel, Zabuza!?" Orochimaru hissed from the door way. Zabuza grunted and slowly forced himself up off the bed. "Like I got my ass kicked. Why the hell didn't you tell me he was that strong?!" The 'Demon' growled in anger. He hated to lose, especially to leaf village ninja.

"I thought it would be entertaining! Kukuku, maybe you should've put a little more thought in to it!" The snake man informed. Before Zabuza could retort Orochimaru raised his hand, silencing him. "How long did Haku say it would take you to heal?" Orochimaru questioned, hoping it would be soon. Zabuza said it would be at least a week, before he could fight at full power. "Rest well!" Orochimaru hissed as he walked out the door.

Tazuna's House

"Come on Naruto show me the shadow clone jutsu, please?" Sasuke begged from across the training area. Naruto just shook his head no, and went back to helping Shino. " Why won't you show me?!" Sasuke asked as he looked at the ground. "Because your chakra capacity isn't large enough. There's a reason it's an A ranked forbidden jutsu." Naruto informed the boy in frustration. Sasuke nodded slowly and went back to training.

Naruto sighed and told Sasuke to come back to him. Sasuke's head picked up as he sprinted back. "I can't show you the shadow clone, but I can show you something else." Naruto said as he pulled out a kunai and forced chakra into it. At first nothing happened but then the kunai started to change shape into a ball. Sasuke gapped at what he saw. He didn't think that was possible. "It's called shape manipulation, it's the start of matter manipulation. For beginners you need hand seals but once you master it you won't. Now I'll show you the hand seals." Naruto said as he went through a set of four hsnd seals and demonstrated it once more.

Sasuke, who had his sharingan active, nodded and went to train.

Naruto had been left with Shino, Kiba and Sasuke for today's training. The reason be that the others went with Tazuna to the bridge. Why you ask, well that is a mystery. Naruto didn't care though he just wanted to help so he stayed, besides they would be back in a few minutes anyway.