Run

With Hinata

A single beed of sweat ran down Hinata's face as her and Zulu followed the clone to the location of the real Naruto. They had been running for five minutes now and still hadn't reached him. This fact was starting to worry Hinata, as she thought that they would have had least been able to sense him by now. She normally wouldn't have worried about Naruto, but seeing as Orochimaru was involved Hinata couldn't stay calm! "How much farther is it?" Hinata asked as she hopped from tree to tree. As the clone went to answer he suddenly stopped and started looking around franticly. "I couldn't tell you, my chakra signiter just vanished. Keep heading that way, I gotta go. Sorry guys!" The Naruto clone said right before he poffed out of existence.

Zulu and Hinata looked at one another before taking off at top speed in the direction the clone indicated. "What do you think happened?" Zulu questioned with concern lacing his ever word. Hinata clenched her fist as she tried not to think of the worst possible situation. "I don't know Zulu, but we need to hurry!" Hinata yelled forcing more chakra to her legs.

With Naruto

"I thought Orochimaru said he was strong!" The woman yelled as she threw three kunai that struck there target. Naruto stumbled back as one kunai stuck in his left thigh. Another in his right shoulder and the last one Naruto had been able to stop from pircing his skull by allowing it to slice into the palm of his left hand.

'Damn it Naruto, pull it together! You should be able to beat these bitches easy! Here goes nothin'!'Naruto thought as he ripped the kunai from his hand with a grunt. As Naruto stood up he streched his neck and sprinted forward. With in a second he was in front of the woman and quickly kicked her in the jaw, sending her soaring into the air. Quickly before the man had any time to think Naruto slammed a kunai into the side of his head. The man was dead before he hit the ground.

"One down!" Naruto whispered as he flicked two kunai at the woman still falling to the ground. However, the kunai never landed as the woman quickly spun around and deflected them. "Okay kid I'll give it to you, you're not as weak as I thought! But you're still going to die!" The woman yelled and started to run through hand signs. Before she could finish her Jutsu Naruto was moving through the trees, which would work well enough for Naruto to get away from the attack.

"Fire Style: Fire Dragon Jutsu!" The dragon ripped through the trees burning everything it touched. "Shit shit shit!" Naruto yelled as he quickly jumped to the left, out of the way. As Naruto landed on the ground he was forced to duck as a tonto sliced the air above him. Pushing of with his Helga he delivered a hard uppercut to the woman, instead of the woman flying away she simply poofed away.

"Shadow clones really, that's my thing!" Naruto yelled as jumped back into the trees. The woman from was hot on his heels with two clones on either side. As one of the clones speed up to catch the blond boy the other pulled shurikun from its tool pouch. Before the clone could throw its weapons Naruto was tackled to the ground by the other.

'Shit I'm out of kunai, but u could have sworn I put like fifteen of 'em in my pouch! They must have fell out or somethin'!' Naruto thought as he quickly grabbed the bracelet on his left arm and chunked it at the woman standing above him. The clone poofed from his view, shrawding him and the surrounding area in smoke. Quickly moving back to the trees as he threw the other bracelet at tge other clone.

'Why did that work so well?' Naruto thought as he looked at the craters in the around. "Oh yeaaa, I forgot about that!" Naruto yelled and quickly started cussing himself as another kunai made its way toward him. Quickly throwing his arms around, Naruto ducked yet again in a panic. "Wiat wait wait! Can't we talk this out!?" The blond yelled as he sprinted away, the woman still following right behind him. The only answer he reseved was a lunar flying past him.