Training in Wave

Naruto woke up to see pine trees standing far over head. He couldn't remember exactly where he was, but he had a general idea. "So what the hell are you doing sleeping in the woods!?" A gruff voice asked from behind him. Naruto quickly jumped to his feet and got into his taijutsu stance. He soon relaxed as he saw it was only Kiba and Akamaru.

"Oh, well I training when I passed out. Um how long have you been here?" He asked kind of creeped out a little. "Not long, maybe a few seconds. You woke up because I kicked you!" Kiba seemed proud of that fact, because he had a huge grin on his face.

Naruto soon asked what he was doing out here. "Well I actually wanted to apologize for the way I acted back at the academy, I know you stopped Hinata from kill me more than once. So thanks and I'm sorry!" Kiba mumbled as he held out his hand.

Naruto slowly reached out and gave a ferm shake. "You're welcome, and don't worry about it!" Naruto said as he had a idea come to mind. "You know what I wanna teach you something Kakashi-sensei tought me a few weeks ago!" Naruto said and went through some hand seals.

Two Hours Later

" I finally did it, I was able to do the body flicker jutsu!" Kiba shouted as fell on his butt. "Good job, now get us back to Tazuna's." Naruto said making Kiba moan in frustration. Naruto grabbed Kiba's leg as he went through hand seals. As he finished they vanished and appeared in the living room of Tazuna's house.

Their sudden appearance caused Sasuke and Shino jump out of there seats. Kakashi was standing at the door wiring for us but acted as if he hadn't been. "Yay, I did it!" He grumbled as he fell asleep, without a moments hesitation.

"Let him sleep for a while, he used way to much chakra getting us here!" Naruto said with a smirk. They nodded and headed out the door on Kakashi's command.

"Okay starting tomorrow we will be sending a team with Tazuna to the bridge. Whoever you're training with will be your team. On the days that Zulu and Sasuke are with Tazuna, Yamato will send a wood clone with you. Is that understood?" Kakashi demanded, receiving a nod from everyone there.

They soon split off and began there training, mostly. Yamato and Kakashi were waiting for Kiba to wake up, the two Uchiha's went deeper into the woods. Naruto, Hinata and Shino were were standing right outside trying to determine what to start on.

"Maybe we should start on physical training, because we could all use some more of that!" Naruto said as he bounced up and down in excitement. Hinata seemed to contemplate this for a few seconds before speaking. "Maybe we should just give him some weights first, and start on his chakra." Hinata said as she looked Naruto in the eye. Shino didn't say a word as he was soaking up ever thing they said. He wanted to make the right decision on this.

Ten minutes later Shino had finally made up his mind. "I believe we should go with Hinata's original idea, that way I can get used to the added weight as I work on my chakra supplies." Shino informed them, so they could stop their conversation.

Naruto sighed before he threw two bracelets and two ankle bracelets at Shino. Hinata and Shino just stared at him like he was crazy. "What? They're my extras!" Naruto exclaimed and crossed his arms.

Shino put them on but didn't feel any weight at all. "Um I don't feel anything." He said as he looked at his wrists. Hinata told him to add a small amount of chakra, and when he did he automaticly hit the dirt. "Loosen up on the chakra man! Don't wanna brake anything trying to stand up!" Naruto joked as he walked away from them.

"Where are you going?" Hinata questioned the demon container as he walked away. "Well I can't really help in this area, considering my control isn't the best. Besides I have a feeling I'm gonna need to be a lot faster and stronger." Naruto yelled over his shoulder, not bothering to tell them where he was gonna be. He knew Hinata would be able to fine him.