Playing with Fire

Bianca went into what she dubbed was the living room and she saw Toriel in her big chair reading a book about snail facts and cooking them or whatever. She could only tell what it was about by looking at the cover drawing.

"Mommy? Can you tell me what these words are?" She stiffened at her mistake. She had just called Toriel "Mommy" she looked up at Toriel with sad eyes.

"I'm...I'm sorry. I...I called you-oh god." Tears started to appear in her eyes as she awaited the cold look she would revive or for someone to laugh at her mistake and call her dumb. Bianca noticed that she (herself) has been crying a lot lately, (but she was three so...give her a break). Toriel did none of that. She just put her white and soft paw on Bianca's tiny head and moved her paw up and down her head, it felt really good.

"Mommy? Would you like to call me that? Do you feel comFURtable calling me "Mother"?" Bianca had not expected this at all. She looked up at Toriel and she then realized that she made a pun.

"Hehehhehahahahaha!" It was a cute little giggle. Toriel was melting inside at how cute her laugh was. She smiled and continued patting Bianca's head. The child's eyes seemed to have stars in them.

"You're funny mommy! But I have to go home. My other mommy must be worried about me. How do I get home?" Toriel's heart broke at that. She had thought that the child would want to stay with her. She did not want to fight the child. She was confused at what to do.

"B-But...my c-child. Don't y-you want to s-stay with me?" Bianca fiddled with her fingers.

"I do mommy, but...my family will miss me. I have to get back to my two other sisters." She said looking up at the ceiling, imagining her sisters and there times that they had together...well...the times she could remember at least.

"You...you have siblings?"

"Yes! I have an older sister and...a twinzy!" Toriel got a bit confused at her chose of wording.

"A "twinzy"?" She asked Bianca, who had that longing look on her face.

"Yes. Olivia. She's my twin...I...miss her...we would play together, eat together, sleep in the same room, make jokes together..." She started crying all over again. Over the feeling of homesickness and that she really missed her family. Toriel was startled at her sudden cries but then tries to comfort her.

"There there my child. I realize that it would not be fair to you or your family if I kept you here. My expectations...my loneliness...my fear...for you my child, I shall put them aside. So I shall let you go. Here's a phone, it has my number in it. Call me if you need me. One you exit the ruins though...I must ask you to not come back...I am sorry my child." She hugged the still crying child tightly. She could feel her shaking in her arms.

"Be warned my child. King ASGORE desires your SOUL. He. Will. Kill. You. Do not let him. Be safe, my child." Bianca smiled a little and pulled herself closer towards Toriel. They unwrapped their arms from the tight embrace that they were giving and Bianca grabbed Toriel's hand and they walked down into the basement. Bianca cherished every step she took with Toriel and with her free hand she wiped away the lingering tears in her face. Her eyes were now red and puffy and her face was slightly red.

"Beyond this door is the exit to the RUINS. Once you are out there, some monsters aren't as merciful. They will do anything to get your SOUL. Just...remember to use MERCY and be kind." Toriel hugged Bianca for the last time when they got to the door where Frisk would've had to fight Toriel. She walked off, not looking back. Bianca sniffed and looked at the door. Determined to make Goat Mom proud.

"Don't worry mommy. I shall make you very proud." She put her entire weight in the door and pushed it open slowly. The door was very heavy for her tiny body to move. When she did manage to get passed it she walked down another long hall way and up to another large door. She sighed in frustration. She repeated what she did with the last door and her first thought was a simple one.

'Cold.' She rubbed her tiny arms up and down to try and warm herself up. It was Summer where Bianca was from and so her body wasn't used to the cold. Which made her situation all the more critical on her body. Then something popped up from the ground...it was that flower that she heard when she fell!

"Clever, very clever. You think you are so smart don't you? You spared the life of a single person. But what if you meet a relentless killer? You'll be forced to play by my rules! Oh, this is so much more interesting. (Cue evil laugh here)." He wrapped his vines around her right ankle and the thorns were digging into the skin, piercing it. The vines traveled up her leg and tears were threatening to spill from her eyes again. It was so painful to her, she had never felt any such pain in her life!
She found a stick that was was sharp at some of its edges. She quickly grabbed it and sliced the vine that was holding her down. Flowey wasn't prepared for that and so he was taken back by the sudden action. Bianca jumped up immediately, adrenaline pumping through her vines. Determined to get away from the vicious buttercup flower that hurt her so much.
Flowey ducked into the ground just before his face met with the bottom of her shoe. The snow turned red from the blood she was losing. She jumped over the big and heavy stick, it too getting some of her blood on it. Soon after she was sure she was safe, she was at the gate, she didn't even hear the big and heavy stick snap. She was panting and shivering. Suddenly, a deep baritone voice spoke out to her, but it wasn't Gaster's.

"h u m a n. d o n ' t y o u k n o w h o w t o g r e e t a n e w p a l ?" Her body stiffened. She was almost frozen in fear.

'Maybe this monster is a good monster. Like Goat Mommy said!' Bianca hoped that this monster was good, cause if it wanted a fight then she would definitely lose.

"t u r n a r o u n d a n d s h a k e m y h a n d." Bianca slowly turned around cause 1: Her leg was in enormous amounts of pain and 2: She was still a bit scared. She extended her arm out and then up a bit so she could actually reach his hand. Her hand was so small compared to this mysterious monster hand.

PFFFFFFTTTTTTTHHHHHHH

That was a whoopee cushion sound. Bianca couldn't help but laugh, and what an adorable laugh it was. She could see now that the monster was actually a skeleton! She didn't mind though, she was too busy laughing.

"hehehe, the old whoopee cushion in the hand trick. it's always funny. hey, you're a human right? that's hilarious. y'know, I'm supposed to be on look out for humans but, I don't really care for capturing anybody. now my brother Papyrus, he's a human hunting FANATIC!" While Sans kept talking Bianca's vision began to blur. And all she could focus on was the cold and the pain. Her fingers were turning blue and her skin was becoming more pale. In retrospect, she looked awful!

"...actually, I think that's him over-hey? You feelin' ok? You feelin' kinda blue?" Bianca managed a small smile and a weak laugh.

"That's...r-really...funny. I-I'm feeling...k-kinda...loopy..." Then all the weight she was putting on her leg gave out. So with the rest of her body. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she started to fall, if it weren't for Sans who caught her just in time.

"whoa kiddo! didn't expect for you to be falling for me already." Then while picking her up he felt some slightly warm liquid, oozing on to his boney hand.

"huh?" He looked at his hand. Red...it was red. His eyes widened and he looked at her leg that was spilling the blood. It didn't look good.

"Dang it." He said under his breath. Why hadn't he noticed before!? And that she was obviously shivering! Why hadn't he put two and two together? He looked around him to see if anyone was watching. He used his teleportation power and he was in the main room of his house next to the olive green couch.
He lay Bianca on the couch and put her head on the arm rest to make sure that her head wouldn't sink into the couch. He put his right hand under her leg that was injured. She flinched in pain still in her unconscious state, Sans figured that it was just a natural response to any type of physical pain. Whether on the SOUL or body.

"i'm sorry kiddo. I should've...I-I could've..." Sans trailed off. He stopped talking, mainly cause it was just going to be a one-sided conversation and the other was that he had to focus on that wound of hers. What could have done this? He asked himself multiple times.
He never practiced healing magic before, maybe Papyrus would know? From all the training he does maybe we would train himself to know healing magic? No! Papyrus would try to turn her into Undyne...what should he do? The human wasn't gonna last much longer, with how much blood she was losing...what should he do?