I. Teacher's Lounge

Two teachers were occupying the rather large teacher's lounge. The walls are a dark red. The tiles that made up the floor of the whole school were a black and tan checkered pattern.

A plain brown rug was spread out on the side of the room furthest from the door with lounge furniture sitting on top of it. A white leather couch sat against the wall, while two white cushioned chairs sat across from it. In the middle sat a glass coffee table.

One entire wall was nothing but cabinets over counters, sink and fridge. On the counters sat a red coffee maker, a blender, a bowl of fruit that is restocked every week, a red mini-microwave, and a paper towel holder. The cabinets were stocked up with paper plates, plastic cups and the drawers had the usual utensils. They kept a few plain white mugs in one of the cabinets for the teachers to use even though most preferred to bring their own cups.

Atop a small mahogany desk in the corner sat an old desktop monitor and a scanner/copy machine. The computer tower was underneath the chairless desk. Not far from there was the door that lead to the single bathroom. Because both men and women would be using it, they decided not to include a urinal, but they did include a small bench in case someone needed to change their clothes for whatever reason. On the bathroom door, a sign that read, "DO NOT SHIT IN HERE" was placed, made by Professor Min.

Three large, oak round tables accompanied by four matching wooden chairs took up most of the remaining space in the room.

"How can you smile after receiving so many insults on a daily basis?" His voice was astonished. Namjoon looked over at him with a smile on his face as he made his way towards the coffeemaker.

"Well, how can you not smile when you are constantly receiving endless compliments," Namjoon retorted.

"Oh please," the other said, blowing off what he had said. "The only reason anyone likes me is because I show my students educational videos instead of giving them lectures like the rest of you. I'm a fun teacher!"

"No. You're just too lazy to get up and talk for long periods of time," he snorted.

"Shit," Yoongi chuckled, "you right."

Min Yoongi. 23 years old. Can't remember the last time he's seen his hair black.
Although he works at one of the most high-end schools in South Korea, he is poor as Hell. He wears clothes that are presentable, yet comfortable, and avoids anything overpriced. When he's not working, he's either sleeping or writing poems/lyrics. There's a reason this man teaches Creative Writing.

Namjoon bellowed, "When am I not right?" Above his looks, Namjoon is most proud of his brain.

"When you're left," Yoongi whispered loudly with a hand cupping one side of his mouth as if he was a child whispering to his best friend. Namjoon rolled his eyes with a chuckle and sipped the bitter black liquid from his mug.