XVIII. Achoo

Continuation of XVII. Staying Home...

"J-Jin," Namjoon stammered, "don't- don't do that."  Although he was worried as to who would see the hickeys, Namjoon's actions did not match his words.  He tilted his head, giving more skin for the older to mark.

Instead of giving him want he wanted, Jin smirked and stopped altogether. "Let's sleep now," he said as he brought his hands back to Namjoon's chest and closed his eyes.

Namjoon was caught off guard by the older's sudden retreat.  He was so incredibly aroused that he didn't want to stop.  He couldn't stop.  He won't stop.  In one swift movement, Namjoon rolled them over, straddled Jin and pinned his arms above his head.  Little did he know, this is exactly what Jin wanted.

Biting his bottom lip, Jin innocently looked up into the younger man's hungry brown eyes.  "I find you incredibly irresistible right now," Namjoon breathed.  Before SeokJin could even think about feeling flustered, his mind went numb as his lips were captured by Namjoon's.  The simple act of kissing is Jin's biggest turn on, so he got a boner rather quickly.

The two started grinding their crotches together as they tongue wrestled.  The friction was driving them both insane.  Patience wearing thin, Jin bucked his hips upward and wrapped his legs around Namjoon's waist.

That's when he felt it; an intense tingling sensation in his nose.  This was the absolute worst time for this to be happening, especially since he can't cover face or move away.  He tried to tell Namjoon to stop, but the man was too caught up in the mood to pay attention.

Snot shot out of his nose like lightning, Namjoon's cheek a metal rod.  Immediately, the younger pulled away and wiped his face off on his sleeve.

Jin stared up at him, horrified.  "I-I'm so sorry!"  Namjoon shook his head with a smile, and then he gently wiped the sick male's pink nose with his other sleeve.  This only made Jin even more embarrassed, so he shamefully covered his face with his hands.

"You're nasty," Namjoon said with a lighthearted laugh.  The older man's ears were cherry red.  "And cute," Namjoon added as he removed Jin's hands from his face.  Namjoon pressed the back of his hand on Jin's forehead softly to check his temperature: still feverish.

"You're gonna get sick now," Jin mumbled apologetically.  He regretted everything.  He should have just gone to sleep instead of teasing Namjoon.  In fact, he wished that he'd just let him go to work.

"I'm already sick," Namjoon stated.  He remained silent for a moment to add a dramatic effect to his next word.  With a goofy grin was plastered on his face, he clarified, "Lovesick."

Jin rolled his eyes at Namjoon's cheesy-ness.  Then, he grabbed Namjoon's face and pulled him into a slow, sweet kiss.  Jin mumbled Namjoon's name, who then hummed in response.

"Be my boyfriend," Jin said sternly.

The professor's eyes widened.  "Wh-what," he stammered. "I-I mean, uh, um...  I just... that was so sudden and--"

"It wasn't a question."

"But--"

"You're mine now."

"But--" Namjoon's protest was cut off by a pair of pink, plump lips on his.  He gave up on saying 'no' and allowed Jin to take over.

When it comes to relationships, Namjoon truly doesn't know what he's doing.  He hasn't been in a relationship since high school.  Even though Jin is totally his type and seems to be experienced, the poor professor is scared shitless.  His biggest fear is that he'll fuck up and lose Jin.  Although, that'd be sorta hard since Jin lives in his house.