XXIII. Play Pretend

"Pretend to be my boyfriend," Hoseok begged on his knees, shaking his clasped hands above his head.  Jin gave his friend a somewhat questioning look.  He was trying really hard to not laugh at how ridiculous Hoseok looked.

They were just about to carpool to school when the younger dropped to his knees right in front of his hyung.  "Please, Jin!  I need to make someone jealous," Hoseok pleaded honestly.  Jin let out a long sigh and gave in to his best friend's request, figuring this was just another one of Hoseok's attempts to get some ass.  In reality, Hoseok just wanted to make Namjoon jealous.  He wanted Namjoon to suffer.

Hoseok excitedly jumped to his feet and they loaded into his truck.  The entire way to school, Hoseok made Jin hold his hand.  "You gotta get used to the feeling of your hand in mine," was Hoseok's excuse.

At school, they walked closer than usual and held each other's hand; fingers intertwined.  Hoseok noticed the ugliest professor eyeing them as they neared the man's classroom.  Hoseok leaned over to Jin and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.  "You're so cute, hyung" Hoseok cooed teasingly.

Namjoon's fists and jaw unconsciously clenched.  He didn't think Hoseok was serious about taking his place, especially since he and Yoongi are a thing.  Professor Kim narrowed his eyes at Hoseok and mentally strangled the man.

Noticing Namjoon's reactions, Hoseok smirked and gave his "boyfriend's" butt a swift squeeze.  After yelping and jumping in surprise, Jin glared at Hoseok.  The older's cheeks were dusted with his favorite color: pink.

Hoseok leaned into his ear and whispered, "He's watching us, so I gotta take it up a notch.  Pretend I said something seductive."  Hoseok winked at his partner.

With the corners of Jin's mouth turned up, he bit his bottom lip and looked away from Hoseok.  Acting flustered is something Jin's good at.  He used to get tons of ass when he played innocent.

Once they were within Namjoon's hearing range, Hoseok began using words rather than relying on actions.  "Come on, babe.  Let's go to the bathroom," Hoseok said, nudging SeokJin, who gave him a questioning look.  "I need help sorting out my, uh, problem."

Finally catching onto the younger man's drift, Jin decided it was time to break a leg.  With a lustful look in his eye, Jin stared into Hoseok's dark brown eyes.  "I don't want to wait," Jin replied rather loudly, realistic sexual desire in his voice.  His outstanding acting skills rose to the surface, and surpassed Hoseok's expectations.

Jin grabbed the raised collar of Hoseok's brown leather jacket, and then slammed him up against the hall wall.  Unknowingly, Jin had Hoseok pinned to the wall directly across from Professor Kim's classroom.  SeokJin grabbed the sides of Hoseok's face and started kissing him like the movies.

Namjoon was fuming.  He was completely and totally appalled at their behavior.  Just as he was going to stop the couple, a better idea popped into his head.  "Two can play at that game," he grumbled to himself before taking a deep breath and composing himself for his upcoming class.