XXII. Teacher-Student Again

[A/N: Watty screwed me up and lied when it confirmed that this chapter got published.  The two chapters after this have been unpublished temporarily...  You might want to reread XXI. to undo the confusion... I'm really sorry that this happened.  Please continue to love and support the story.  Thank you<3
-- Plankton-nim]

Namjoon decided that he and Jin needed to take a break.  The professor dreads their secret getting out.  His logic is that if there's no secret, there's nothing to worry about.

Appa Kim made sure the Jungs were informed of their son's behavior at the Kim household.  Eomma and Appa Jung aren't accepting of homosexuality, but Jin and Hoseok managed to convince his parents that they aren't dating.

SeokJin confided to Hoseok everything that had happened between him and Namjoon.  From the rotisserie chicken to their 'temporary' breakup, Jin told him everything.

Living with the man that broke his heart was only breaking him further.  Hoseok caught onto that fact rather quickly, so he begged his parents to let Jin stay with them temporarily.  Because they love their son dearly, they reluctantly took Jin into their care.  Even with Hoseok there at all times, Jin's only gotten worse.

"Professor Kim," Hoseok mumbled as he entered the teacher's lounge without permission.  Multiple teachers looked up from their lunches at the rule breaker in the doorway.

Professor Min panicked at Hoseok's presence.  "Wh-what are you doing in here, student?!  Entering the teacher's lounge is strictly forbidden!"  He figured if he spoke up first, he could prevent Hoseok from getting in big trouble.

The ugliest professor held a hand up at Professor Min and then spoke gently to Hoseok, "Come on, let's talk outside before you get punished."  Namjoon and Hoseok left the building and took a walk around campus.

Namjoon shoved his hands into the pockets of his khaki slacks and sighed, "Is this about Jin?"  Hoseok nodded.  The professor sighed again and watched his feet as he walked.

"Jin's depressed, Professor Kim.  He's so incredibly sad," Hoseok explains.  "It's hurting me to helplessly watch my best friend fall apart." 

"I don't want us to get caught.  I could lose my job," Namjoon said coldly.

Hoseok stopped walking, stomping the sidewalk once.  With fists clenched tightly at his side, he yelled, "Then why'd you get involved with him in the first place?!"  Namjoon turned to him in surprise.

"Because I thought it could work.  I thought we could keep it hidden until he graduates," he retaliated defensively. I thought... I..." Namjoon's words drifted off.  Truth is, the only reason Namjoon broke it off is because he is scared.  He is absolutely terrified of losing his job.

"If Jin didn't still like you, I'd kill you," Hoseok strained through barred teeth.  He refused to look at the man, for he was afraid he'd do something he can't take back.  After what he did to Appa Kim, he started taking precautions.

Namjoon turned on his heel to walk away; feeling as if their conversation was a waste of his time.  A few steps later, Hoseok called out to him, "I guess I'll just have to take your place, then."  Namjoon's pace quickened.  He was attempting to run from jealousy. Once the footsteps were no longer audible, Hoseok smirked.