XIII. Not Tonight

Namjoon had just finished grading quizzes and ended up walking around the house aimlessly at 1 o'clock in the morning. Although he should be, he wasn't feeling tired at all. With nothing better to do, he decided it'd be entertaining to mess with the sleeping beauty.

He carefully crawled into his bed, Jin sleeping soundly. Namjoon admired Jin's moonlit features before taking the edge of the sheet and lightly brushing it against the tip of Jin's nose. It took everything in him to not laugh as Jin's nose crinkled over and over again. Before too long, Jin used his hand and he (unconsciously) smacked Namjoon in the face.

Cursing under his breath, Namjoon immediately pulled back and brought his hand up to his nose. Once he was sure he it wasn't bleeding, he went back to teasing, this time, by lightly blowing on Jin's ear. Each time Jin swatted at his ear, Namjoon dodged. Every time a sleepy grunt would sound in Jin's throat, Namjoon's smile widened.

Even in sleep, the tickling sensation was getting on Jin's nerves. It was gradually waking him from his slumber. "Stop," Jin whined. He, then, rolled over onto his side so that his ear was no longer accessible. This brought him face to face with Namjoon.

Namjoon felt as if he world stopped.  With each passing second, his nervous heart beat faster. The tips of their nose were touching, and he could feel the older's breath on his lips.

The younger held his breath as Jin blinked a few times and looked at him with half lidded eyes. SeokJin was barely half-awake, so his brain wasn't fully functional. The man wasn't thinking when he leaned in and kissed Namjoon. His mind wasn't aware of his actions when he held onto the front of the younger's shirt and weakly attempted to pull him closer. The fact that Namjoon's arms had snaked around his waist never processed in Jin's mind.

Namjoon didn't know what came over him, but the second Jin's lips hit his, he wanted more. Like rain on a windshield, his worries of crossing the line were wiped away. His actions were a car, and he floored it, speeding across the border at full speed with no intentions of going back.

Namjoon's cold hands slipped underneath Jin's pyjama top and roamed up his muscular back. That sudden, unexpected chill had Jin coming to his senses... kind of.

His eyes shot open, and he was met with the sight of Namjoon's eyelids.  Jin would have jerked away, but he convinced himself that this was all a very vivid dream. After all, it's not exactly common to wake up lip locked with your crush/professor. He figured since this is a dream, he can do what he want with no real life consequences. Therefore, he let go of the wheel and allowed his actions to swerve all over the road.

Bodies becoming magnetic, the space between them soon disappeared. Jin's arms were wrapped around the other male's neck, while he had one leg slung over Namjoon's hips. Their kiss became sloppy, spit swapping and tongues tangling. Both of their sexual desires were nearing a dangerous level.

Namjoon was at a loss when Jin rolled him onto his back and straddled his pelvic region. Deep moans escaped Namjoon's open mouth as the older slowly grinded his ass against him, eyes closing from the pleasure.

As much as Namjoon loved the way he was feeling, he knew they needed to stop. There was a cliff in his line of vision, and if he didn't stop now, he would drive right off the edge. They needed to slow down. He grabbed Jin's hips and slammed on the break.

Slowly, Namjoon sat up and came face-to-face with his pursuer, pecking his plump, pretty pink lips. "Jin," he began, looking directly into the older's eyes, "Not tonight."