Gerard

I go into brendon's room to see his bed empty, he's probably gone for a run. He normally does early in the morning. When I say early I mean early, like 3 or 4 in the morning. He is normally back by now so I start to worry.

    I decide to wake Patrick even though he's had a rough few nights and needs his sleep but I'm really scared about where Brendon is. I shake the peaceful, blond boy and he groggily opens his eyes to look in my direction. 

    "Brendon's not back is he?" Patrick understands instantly and I nod tugging on his sleeve, "Don't worry Gee, he knows how to look after himself but I'll call him for your sake." He says and I take his hand, leading him down to the living room where Houdini is asleep on his bed. 

      I grab Patrick's mobile and hand it to him while sitting on his lap. Patrick wraps one arm around me  and I bury my face on the crook of his neck. 

     "Brendon?" Patrick asks, "Where are you?" I hear a muffled reply, "Okay. How about you tell us the address and we'll come pick you up and meet this Josh? Gee and I were worried about you" He ends the call and I sigh in relief. 

--------------------

      We arrive at the flat and Patrick knocks. A boy with dyed red hair and red face paint around his eyes answers. 

   "Patrick and Gerard right?" He asks and I nod, "Come in then, Brendon is with Tyler." Josh lets us in and we follow him to the living room. I throw myself as Brendon who hugs me back, just as tightly. 

    "You seem to have a very strong bond," Tyler says and I hide my face in shock and embarrassment. 

      "Gerard and I are not soul mates," Brendon says. 

      "Ohmygod! I'm so sorry,"Tyler gushes. 

    "It's alright." Brendon shrugs. 

      "You two don't speak a lot, do you?" Josh states.

       "Gerard is mute by his soulmate and I'm blind, but I  guess my blindness if kinda obvious" Patrick laughs awkwardly.

       "We're so sorry. We're really not doing well are we?" Tyler sighs and I emit a giggle before I can stop myself.

        "It's alright!" Patrick grins, "We're just an awkward bunch of boys would probably do much worse with conversations and anything sociable." 

      "You're not from this time, are you?" Tyler asks quietly. 

     "Err. . .  no. I was born just before The Great War, Gerard was before World War II and Patrick was born recently" Brendon nods. 

    "Recently?" Josh frowns. 

     I've been 18 for just over five years now." Patrick shrugs and I smile at the blond boy who feels my eyes on him and smiles bak. 

    Brendon suddenly goes limp and I jump up with a start because he's not holding me as tightly as he normally does which makes my fear rise. I scramble over to Patrick who wraps his arms around me. 

   "He's having another dream," He mumbles.