Brendon

"Alright! Wake up!" I'm shaken violently and follow the men who pulled me to my feet and out of the door.

"Where are we going?" I ask, disorientated.

"Shut it!" One hits me and I fall.

"Get up" The other yanks me to my feet by my hair and I do all I can not to cry out in pain.

I'm thrown into a chair and blink as the light blinds me.

"Brendon Urie, right?" A hard voice asks and I nod, trying to process everything, "Your soulmate is Dallon Weekes?" This time I don't answer, "I'll take that as a yes. I'm Mikey Way, head of this place."

"Burn in hell" I spit at him, earning a slap across the face. I lick the blood from my split lip.

"If you want to act like that we can go straight to plan B. " He shrugs, his voice the same.

"You think torturing me will make me tell you what I don't know?" I snarl and he laughs.

"You don't know?" He laughs and it sends chills up my spine.

"No matter what I say, you won't believe me." I shrug and feel a sharp pain in my side.

"Tell me" Mikey's voice gets dangerous and I look up at him. I do a double take when I see his face clearly.

"G-Gerard?" I stutter and something crosses over Mikey's face.

"NEVER SAY THAT NAME TO ME!" He roars and I flinch.

"Gerard" I smirk to have someone strike me again.

I have a little brother called Mikey but once I was signed up in the Army I never saw him again. He was mad at me for leaving him and wouldn't say goodbye when I left because I promised I'd protect him.

"Are you upset that your brother left you?" I ask and double over as he punches me in the gut, "Are you angry that he went to war while you were left at home?"

"Shut up!" I freeze as a knife is placed against my neck.

"He loved you Mikey." I change my tune, feeling the cool blade against my throat, " He still cries himself to sleep because he thinks he failed you."

"You don't know anything!" The knife is gone from my neck and there is a pain in my cheek. I feel the blood slide down my face and drip onto my shirt, staining it.

"I know that he blames himself." I tell him.

"Take him back!" Mikey's voice cracks slightly.

"What have they done to you?" I whisper before he door slams shut.