Patrick

I hear the door open and sprint downstairs as Brendon's voice travels through the house. I throw myself in his general direction, colliding with him and feeling his arms circle around me. He chuckles and holds me up as my knees give way as tears begin to soak my blindfold.

"It's okay Pat, I'm here. I'm safe." He strokes my hair and I just hold him tighter, " You wanna meet Dallon?" He asks and I take a deep breathe, composing myself, before stepping away, " I'll have to wash that tonight." He fixes my blindfold that is slightly skew-if and I let out an involuntary giggle.

A hand lightly touches mine and I don't recognise it, "Dallon?" I ask.

"Yeah. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." I can hear the smile in is voice and smile back.

"I guess you know my name." I say and he nods.

"Yeah. Anyway, we have a surprise for you." I let him lean me across the room and I feel a familiar presence.

"Gerard?" I ask quietly, feeling the blindest I ever have.

"Hey Pattycakes." I yelp in surprise as I ear an unfamiliar voice.

" G-gee?" I stutter, feeling overwhelmed.

"Hey, it's okay Pat. It's me." He takes my hand and holds it to his face and my hands trace the familiar outline of his face.

"I'm sorry I doubted you Frank" I turn to the short boy, standing next Gerard.

"It's okay, I understand." He makes me gasp by hugging me.

      I suddenly get hit with a wave of nausea and feel myself sway on the spot.

"PATRICK!" I hear Brendon yell before it goes dark. . .