Dallon

The alarms start and I flinch at the pain in my ears at the noise. The only thing that makes me move is Brendon tugging on my hand and I stumble after him, tripping over my own feet in the panic. Up fights of stair, down another, along a few corridors and then finally towards a fire escape. We crash through it and I squeal in pain as my ankle rolls.

"Almost there Dal, don't worry." Brendon squeezes my hand reassuringly and I nod, still confused about everything. I stumble again and Brendon practically drags me down the steps, the alarm still ringing in my ears. The ground becomes soft under my feet and I see the woods ahead of us, I begin to find my senses and pick my feet up. The branches scratch my face as my blood pumps violently and I stop, sliding to the floor.

"You okay Dal?" Brendon crouches in front of me and I nod, too out of breath to speak. A howl rips the silence to shreds and I tense.

"Did you hear that?"  I look Brendon in the eyes and he nods.

"It's coming quick." Andy mumbles as Lyn-Z walks towards the sound. We all spin around at the sound of running feet, all of us hoping it's Joe but the bright blue uniform disappoints us.

"LOOK OUT!" Andy shoves Lyn-Z to the ground as a massive wolf like creature soars over them and kills the guard in one swift scratch.

"Protect them." I small voice mumbles and Brendon is running over to the creature.

"Gerard?" He pulls the bleeding boy from the wolf and I recognise the fire truck red hair from Brendon's thoughts. I scramble over and help Brendon lay him down, "What happened? I'm so sorry!" Brendon bursts into tears as the blood from Gerard's wound soaks his shirt. There's a cry and a short, black haired boy runs over and pushes me aside. He sobs into Gerard's shirt and I go to pull him away when the wolf puts a paw on my chest. 

"It's his soulmate, let him grieve." 

"He's d-dead?" I mumble. 

"Yes. He's gone. But Frank can save him. All he has to do is kiss him. A chaste kiss will bring him back." 

"Kiss him Frank." I say and Frank turns to me. 

"H-he's stopped br-breathing." The pain in Frank's voice rips through me. 

"Kiss him Frank." I say and Frank nods, Brendon moves away. Frank cups Gerard's face in his hands and leans down. Frank sits up after a second or two and nothing happens.

I turn to the wolf, "YOU LI-"

"Shush!"  The wolf hushes me and I hear a faint rasp and spin back to face Gerard. He takes a huge gasp and Frank pulls him into his arms before Brendon can react. 

"Oh Gerard!" Frank clings to him and Gerard smiles softly. 

"It's okay Frankie." Shock covers Brendon's face as Gerard speaks. 

"A fairy tale ending." I mutter and the wolf chuckles. 

"You should get out of here before we get found."  The wolf nuzzles me and I nod, climbing to my feet.