Dallon

I saw him. I actually felt him, I was in his arms. He kisses me and I can still feel the kiss on my lips. I curl up on my bed and squeeze my eyes shut as I try to shake the images of him screaming for me when they dragged him out. I had said those three words and I will probably never get to hear them back because they took him. 

I'm jolted out of my thoughts by the door opening and Alexa being shoved inside before the lock is pushed again and we're stuck in here. Alexa looks around and I wait for the normal sigh but it never comes. 

"Dallon?" I hear Alexa's voice from across the room and open my eyes because her voice cracks. She falls to the floor and a sob escapes her throat so I timidly sit in front of her, scared to hug her because she can be scary. 

"I'm here Alexa." I shakily put a hand on her shoulder and she collapses against me. 

"I saw her again. She looked so weak and defenceless. I'm scared Dallon. I'm scared." She chokes out between sobs. 

"I'm scared too Alexa," I bury my face in her hair, not caring how dirty it is, "But we have to believe or we'll never make it out alive."

"They'll never let us go Dallon, never." She looks up at me so I harden my look and she cowers away which surprises me. 

"Don't say that. Together we'll find a way out of here." I say sternly.

"Together." She whispers, nodding. 

"But for now you need to rest." I stand up with her in my arms and carry her to her bed, laying her down before going back over to mine. 

"Thank you." Her sleep laced voice travels across to me as I lay down. 

"Go to sleep Lex." I reply as I lay, facing the ceiling and think of Dallon's friends. Patrick and Gerard will try and find a way for us. They have to. They love Brendon just as much as I do and I'd die to just let Brendon get out of this place. 

Alexa's soft snores fill the room and I begin to let sleep take over me, wishing to have Brendon hold me once again.