Dallon

"Come on!" A guard leads me and Alexa through the endless halls and I glance at her before following the guard without complaining. Alexa inhales sharply and I look up to see Brendon, being half dragged , half carried towards us.

"Bren?" I choke out and he looks up, smiling weakly. The guard lets me go and I run over Brendon before he grabs me again. The guard holding Brendon lets him go and I catch him as he collapses.

"Hey Dal." He whispers, his voice hoarse, "They haven't hur-" I cut him off by slamming my lips to him and he doesn't complain.

"Quick! The others are coming!" Brendon's guard yanks him away softly and  mine and Alexa's guard does the same to me. 

"What did you do?" One of the guards who turned the corner grabs Brendon by his hair and I struggle. 

"Get your hands off of him!" I yell to have someone strike me harshly. 

"I told him the truth." Brendon whispers. 

"Don't play smart with me." The guard drops Brendon and kicks him once before the group go on their way. 

"Where's the girl?" My guard asks once the others have gone. 

"With the boss." The other says. 

"Come on, we'd best get them out of the corridors" 

             I collapse on the bed and close my eyes, smiling at the comfort. 

"Hey," Alexa pokes me, "No falling asleep just yet Mister" She forces me to sit up and I grumble. 

"First things first, I'm Andy and this is Joe." The softly spoken guard tells us and I realise Brendon is with me so I walk over to him, laying on the other bed. I sit on the edge of the bed and brush his blood matted hair out of his face, "We want to help you out of here." 

"Yeah, us and a few others are planning an esc-"

"Lynn!" Alexa runs over to the beaten up girl who is being led in. 

"Are you okay Alexa?" She asks Alexa as they sit on the other bed. The guard who brought Lynn in makes his way over. 

"Let me see him." He says and I snarl at him. 

"No." I glare at him, scared he's gonna take Brendon away from me again. 

"He needs his wounds tending to. You can stay here, I just need to make sure he's alright." The guy says so I move aside to let him work. 

             I lay next to Brendon and he opens his eyes slightly. 

"Hey there" He smiles softly and pulls me into his arms,

"You're actually here, I'm really laying here in your arms." I trace the outline of his jaw softly with my finger. 

"I love you." He whispers and I feel overwhelming joy fill me. 

"I love you too." I reply and he leans down, kissing me softly. 

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." He chuckles pulling away so I grab his shirt and crash his lips against mine. 

"Keep it PG!"