Patrick

We finish explaining about what happened to Brendon and Frank just stares at us in awe.

"You're from World War Two?" He asks Gerard who nods shyly.

"Eyes over here Mister" I snap my fingers in front of his face and he looks down.

"Ease off Pat" 

"Sorry Gee" I say to him and he hugs me.

"I want Brendon back."

"So do I Gee, so do I." I nod in agreement.

"What do we do?" Frank asks us.

"That's the problem. . ." I sigh, "We don't know."

"I know someone who can hack into the governments database, he's done it before because a similar thing is happening to his best friend."

"A hacker?" I ask then shake my head, "Why am I not surprised?"

"Be nice Pat, he might be able to bring Brendon back to us. Along with Dallon!"

"Alright, alright. This had better work or you are in deep shit with me."

"LANGUAGE PATRICK!"

"Let's go." I stand up and Gee follows suit.

    Frank knocks on the door of the house he's driven us to and there's a crash from inside.

"Coming!" A voice calls and Gerard stiffens, making me glance at me. The door flies open before I can ask him what's wrong.

"Hey Max, we need your hel-"

"Gee?" The boy asks and I frown at him.

"Hello Max" 

"How are you?" Max asks and I look between the two, the same confused expression on my face as Frank. I feel Gerard lunge at Max and grab him before he can do any damage. Frank leads Gerard aside and I stand there, not knowing whether to drag Frank away from Gerard or to talk to Max.

"So. . . . -"

"What did you do to him?" I cut Max off.

"I left him when I found my soulmate." He mumbles.

"You mean you're Bert?" I snarl.

"Bert?" He frowns.

"I wanted to apologise to Gee but every time I tried to get in touch with him someone got in the way." Max shrugs.

"Can we just hack please" Frank glares at Max.

"Come in I suppose"