Dallon

I open my eyes and frown as I see I'm in a dark room.

"Happy Birthday Dallon," I sit up to see the boy - Brendon - sitting on his side of the wall.

"I. . . . You. . . You remembered?" I stutter in shock.

"Of course I did," He smiles shyly.

"Tell me about your friends?" I ask and he smiles, looking far away.

"Gerard or Patrick?" He says.

"Gerard," I suggest.

"Okay, Gerard is tall, pale man with fire truck red hair and hazel eyes. Quiet, a slender build, a round but slightly pointed face with dark circles surrounding his eyes which Patrick and I think is from the lack of sleep? He is mute and believes that his soulmate will bring him his voice back"

"Do you believe that?" I frown at his sceptical voice.

"No," He replies then sighs, "I don't know. I mean, I can see you and communicate to you but we're dreaming." He shrugs.

"I'm glad I dream about you." I tell him before I can stop myself and he stops, staring at me. Surprise flits through his deep brown eyes, "And I hope you are real." I add, seeing I can't make it any worse.

"I am real and I would show you if this," He puts his hand on the invisible wall, "Wasn't separating us."

"I want this to go," I nod, "I don't know if you are truly real or not that my imagination is just running wild."

"Dallon?" He asks and I feel myself waking up.

"I'm sorry Brendon," I smile sadly as everything fades to black.

     I open my eyes and sigh because I woke up when we were final getting somewhere, my alarm reminds me I have to got o school.

"Dallon! I'll give you a lift!" Elle calls up the stairs so I throw on my uniform and sigh, running a hand through my hair. I take the stairs two at a time to find her by the door with my rucksack,

"Thanks Elle," I smile and we get in the car. The drive is silent except for the radio and school appears too soon for my liking.

"Have a good day Dal," Elle kisses the side of my head before I get out.