Patrick

"Brendon?" I call as Gerard and I get back. I put my puppy down when there's no answer, "Beebo? You having another dream?" I call louder and this time get a muffled sob in reply. Casp whines from Gerard's arms so Gee puts him down and he bounds over to the sofa. Gee and I see Brendon crying  into a pillow but asleep and Casp puts a paw on his chest before licking his face. 

He's broken 'Trick. We have to stop the dreams

As if Brendon heard this he sits bolt upright, scaring Casp. He sees us then breaks into a huge smile. 

"Broken you say?" I ask Gee.

"I - I. . . He held me in his arms. . . He smelt safe. . . I . . ." Brendon stutters and I stare at him in shock. 

"How?" I ask, frowning, "That's not physically possible until he's 18"

"Isn't it?" He frowns as well, the smile slipping off his face. 

"You need to tell Dallon he can't tell anyone or the government will take you and experiment" I tell him, scared for the both of them. 

"I don't know how to get in touch with him! It sort of just happens! Oh god! What if he's told someone?" Brendon begins to panic so Gerard hugs him. 

We got puppies!

"Did you Gee?" Brendon puts on a calm face but I can see in his eyes he's scared.

This is Casp and Patrick's puppy is called Houdini II

Gerard picks up Casp and sits on Brendon's lap with him. 

"Well hello there. Now, I want to ask you a favour Casp," Brendon says sweetly to the puppy, making Gerard giggle, "I want you to take good care of my 'lil Geebear." Brendon looks at me as he says this and I nod. 

You're not going anywhere, are you?

"Of course not" Brendon kisses Gerard's fire truck red hair.

"You're not going to leave me like Bert did?" Brendon and I both flinch at his name. 

"Gee, no-one will ever hurt you. Patrick and I will never, ever leave you."  Brendon wraps his arms around Gerard and peppers kisses all over Gee's face making him squeal.

"Anyone for a take away tonight?" I ask and they stare at me in shock because I normally say no to take aways