2

-Leyuh's Pov-

"You need to cooperate with us please" I heard the officer say as I came in the hospital.

The police officer was trying to question the old man who looked really injured and if I were the old man I would of wanted the officer out.

"Please sir. You need to leave" the nurse said to him. "Come back when he has a little bit more breath to speak to you"

The officer nodded walking past me making me feel like the attention in the room.

"We aren't allowing any visitors right now" the nurse said as the old man said no.

The nurse looked at him. "Please let her come in" he smiled as I did the same.

I walked closer to him as the nurse packed some stuff walking away.

"Thank you for saving me. Saving my life. Everything"

"Don't mention it. I just had a bad feeling about him" he sniffed as he tried getting up causing to cough loudly.

"I don't think you should do that" I said helping him. "Here let me help you get comfy" I said stuffing and fluffing up his pillows also helping him find a comfortable spot.

"Thank you I really needed that comfy spot"

"You're welcome" I smiled.

"Why" I sighed fixing his glasses. "You aren't wearing any makeup?"

I nodded. "You look beautiful. You know I have a grandson-"

I laughed. "I-I don't think I'm really ready to be in a relationship. I kinda did something bad that made me feel like I deserved to live like that with that man"

"Cheated?"

I nodded.

"No lady should be treated like that. Even if you cheated he could have talked to you about it and if you guys wanted to break up he could have done that"

"I've known him my whole life. I've never seen him be so aggressive, angry" I sniffled trying not to cry. "Abusive"

"Oh honey he doesn't deserve your tears. You're beautiful and you deserve someone better. Now I don't mean to push but my grandson he-"

I started giggling as well as he did.
"He's a really good guy"

I laughed once again.

"He is" He chuckled.

---
-Cameron's Pov-

I walked into the store as I looked for my friend who works there.

"Maricia" I whisper yelled as I found her.

"Hey Cam" she sighed. What's wrong with her?

"Why so aggravated?" I asked.

"Because" she said getting up with a shoe box. "You didn't here?"

"About what?"

"Leyuh's husband got arrested"

"Why? Is Leyuh okay?!" I asked worried.

She nodded. "No. I don't know much about what happened outside but supposedly he got arrested for abusing Leyuh and some guy caught her"

"Where is she?" I asked angry.

"Whoa. I don't know. I'm sorry"

I walked away as she called my name. "Wait Cam! Cam!"

I got out of the store slamming it causing a crack on the door.

I got in my car driving as fast I could to get out of here and find Leyuh.

---

Sorry for a short chapter. I hope it isn't sucky:(