9

"Christian!" I grasped pushing him off. "I'm not going to be your girl to mess around with to" I said remembering what he said earlier about Tiya.

"Leyuh" he moaned my name out as his hands roamed all over my upper body. He squeezed my breasts hard as his other caressed. "What I'm about to do is something to not mess around with"

He took off my shirt as well as pants.

"Have you ever had sex with a woman before?" He asked as I starred into his eyes.

"Never"

"Let me show you everything you're missing. I'll treat my princess like a queen" he took off his clothing and was left with a sports bra and boxers.

He rubbed my stomach as he slowly put is soft fingers down my panties.

I bit my lip as I felt my stomach explode feeling something I have never felt from a man.

He bit his lips which drove me crazy. Causing me legs to shake. "Yeah you like it when I bite my lip" he moved me towards the bed not breaking what was happening down there.

I put my hands on his back as I rolled my eyes back letting out soft moans.

"Christian" I moaned as his girly moan came out.

I put my hands down his boxers and took the strap off letting it go to the side.

I put my hands down once again as I entered two fingers in her.

I soon felt my stomach wrap around.

I groaned louder as he pumped harder and faster.

"Baby girl you're so tight and soft. If I didn't eat earlier I would have eaten you out"

So much pleasure came through me.

I haven't felt this much for a long time.

I turned us around and continued to pleasure him.

I bit his neck leaving marks.

"Ugh" he groaned. "Baby girl being freaky"

I grinded my hips as whimpered feeling myself cuming close.

I grasped as I felt wetness flow onto his two fingers as he went faster and faster making me feel hopelessly in love with him.

"Christian" I kissed his soft lips hearing his moans as he came to.

"You're so good. Are you sure you haven't fucked a women?"

"Fuck!" I screamed as he dove into my clit flicking around with his tongue.

"I thought you weren't going to do this?!"

"Fuck it"

"Mmm, baby yeah lick me off" I said feeling out of this world. "Mmm" I said holding the sheets with my hands.

I slowly opened my eyes realizing that this was a dream.

I groaned in frustration. Why couldn't have been real?!

I saw sunlight peep through the curtains as I got up.

As I walked I felt wetness through my underwear.

Shit.

It was a really good dream.

I took off my clothes getting ready for a shower.
------
-Cameron's Pov-

"Hey man I swear she's the freaky one. She'll get your problems out of the way" Chris told me as he invited his friend.

We were still at his house and he decided that I was depressed which I'm not.

I'm just waiting for Leyuh to call or text me. I know I'm giving her time but I'm suffering too.

I'm hoping she remembers me.

I don't want any girls near me because the girl I want near me is her.

"Cameron this is Trina. Trina this is Cameron" Chris said introducing us as I sat on his couch not wanting to have eye contact or any contact.

"Hi" she put her hand out as I shook it.

"Hey" I said faintly.

"I'll leave you guys alone" Chris said winking while walking away.

"So I heard you have problems with your little friend. Do you want to forget about your problems?" She asked.

"No I don't have problems!" I lied.

"Look I don't want sex. I just want to help you forget. Why don't we go out to eat and get to know each other"

"No I'm leaving" I said getting up grabbing my car keys. "Tell Chris I said bye" I said slamming the door.

As I was about to open the car door Chris appeared.

"Whoa man, I was just trying to help" he said walking over to me as I couldn't help but just burst out tears.

I Hit the handle of the car door as I sniffled.

"I love her man" I sniffled more. "She's the best thing that's happened to me. She's all I ever wanted!" I wiped my tears.

"I hate waiting on that call or text. I hate craving at least a hi. I fucked up real bad and when I had the chance we would've ran away together and start a new life"

"Cameron, go look for her. Make the first move. Let her know you're waiting"

"I can't man. She told me she doesn't want to talk. She's still scared about what happened probably" I wiped some more tears drying them up.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" I opened the car door closing it as I turned on the engine leaving.

I needed rest.
---
Kinda brought me into tears:(

Leyuh needs to get her life together.