23

-Leyuh's pov-

I woke up on the right side of my bed.

My head immediately started pounding. I quickly went to the droor and found some advil and immediately took some.

"You're finally awake" I heard Christian's voice.

I turned to my left seeing he was on his phone.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"Nothing"

"Tell me please" I said getting worried as I remembered I was acting crazy. Cameron. Oh god.

"I found you throwing up outside a plant and some guy was helping you"

"Who?"

"Well he had dark hair brown eyes. He wore black pants and a grey t-shirt"

Cameron. Of course.

"I took you home and stayed here making sure you were okay" he said as my heart melted at both of them.

They both helped me out and I being a big cheater right now. But I don't why I didn't feel bad. Not one bit.

"Where were you? I remember looking for you" I said.

"I went to go meet some guys I've known for awhile. I asked why are they at a party like this? But then again we were there so questions were asked like that"

I got a little offended but I led it slide when he said what I'd want to do today.

"All I want is a hot shower" I said as I got up.

"Baby!" I heard him yell.

"What?!" I asked.

"You bleed through the bed" he pointed at the big spot.

"Fuck, now I have to wash the sheets"

"I'll do it and you take your hot shower"

"No you really don't have to"

"I' want to" he said.

"This always happens to me. I would want someone to do this for me" he smiled.

I smiled as I kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you" I walked into the bathroom as I closed the door stripping down.

---
-Cameron's Pov-

"I really want her" I said to Chris as I sat on the couch trying to find a good channel.

"Cameron, don't talk to me about Leyuh. I'm done with you trying to get back at Leyuh" he said frustrated.

"But Chris, did you see how we were to each other last night. She still has feelings for me"

"She was drunk. And she has a boyfriend. Or girlfriend I don't know" he said serving himself cereal.

"But Chris-"

"Cameron!" He raised his voice as I just starred at him. "She's a lying cheating whore! She doesn't deserve you. You deserve someone so much better. You're like my brother and I don't want anything bad happening to you again. You and Leyuh are history. History!"

"Chris I really don't caee what you say. I'll get her back. I will" I said drinking the water that was on the table.

"Cameron please. Drop it I don't want you hurt"

"You just don't understand"

"Understand what?! That she's cheating on both of you guys and she's getting what she wants but you guys. It seems like you guys are but at the end she'll end up choosing none of you guys because she can't deal with the stress? Maybe you don't understand Cameron"

"Okay Chris tell me what I don't understand"

"It's like I'm explaining to a 1st grader. Cameron, That guy Chris is rich. Richer than both of our families combined. Leyuh's a gold digger obviously. Leyuh see's Chris as a check and life insurance and she see's you as a piece of waisted gum on the street"

"Chris you're wrong! She's not a gold digger I know her! She's just confused!"

"Of what? Of trying to choose which 50 Michael Kors bags and buy all 50?"

I stayed quiet as I decided to take a walk. All I heard from the back was Chris saying come back, I'm just trying to help you man.

I know Leyuh she would never do that.