20

-Leyuh's Pov-

Here I was. Happy as ever. Me and Cameron sat on the balcony as we both ate s'mores. Talking about real shit.

We needed to keep up on a lot of stuff

"So what made you date..." he paused for the name.

"Christian. He was just the most intimidating person and something about him made me feel like something I've never felt before"

"I'm just gonna sit here and take it all in" He said sighing. "So how did you guys break up?"

"He cheated. He fucked one of the co-workers who worked there. But out of all that. I'm glad I experienced those amazing things with Christian. It was very beautiful"

I felt like Cameron felt very uncomfortable about this.

Not only because I was dating Christian but because how I'm describing it. He seems jealous but I'm telling the truth.

He did make me feel those things that no one will probably never do.

"Cameron I've changed and honestly I feel better even tho he's not mine anymore. I'm glad I made those decisions and change my ways"

"I'm glad. But I just wished you called or something to tell me I was okay"

"Cameron I'm sorry it's just so much has happened I'm kinda glad I pushed everyone I knew because I really needed to do that"

"Leyuh you can't just push off the people you love like a toy"

"It's not like that. I just needed a break for little not forever"

"Are you even hearing yourself speak?" He asked.

"What?!"

"Leyuh a lot of people who cared about you were worried sick. We thought you were homeless and you never bothered to contact us and it kinda sounds like you were having the best time of your life while the people who cared literally thought you were dead"

"Cameron I didn't know but I needed to make that decision. I'm sorry if it came out like this but I'm being sincere"

"Leyuh but we were worried about you!"

"I get that Cameron!" I yelled as a few people quieted down. Cameron pulled me to where ever we were walking and got to a more quieter place.

"Look Cameron, I'll talk to my dad to my mom, to my brother, I'll talk to everyone but I didn't think it was a big deal. I saw Angie and she seemed fine"

"You saw my mom?!" He asked.

"Yes why, what happened?"

"How long ago?"

"Like 3 months maybe 4"

"She's in jail"

"What, why?!"

"I don't know. No one will tell me. Your dad and her are already divorced and she probably went because she tried to take Layla which she can't because she doesn't have full custody. But that's my theory"

"Well you know how long she'll be in there?"

"I don't know"

"I'm so sorry Cameron" I hugged him as it felt like he didn't want to let go.

"Cameron? Leyuh? Where are you guys?" We heard Shilla as we walked by where we heard her voice.

"We never knew each other, okay?" Cameron said.

"Okay"

"Hey guys" she smiled. "Sorry I took so long"

"Yeah, no it's cool I was just starting to get to know Leyuh" Cameron smiled.

"Oh why don't we all get to know each other. I don't really know much about you both"

"Great!" I said as we all started walking.
---
-3 hours-

I smiled as I got out of my car. It was a great night I guess. I started replayed the little moments I had with Shilla and the guys.

It was a great night and I was glad that I went out.

I got inside and saw Christian sitting down on the couch with a glass of red wine and the bottle.

It was almost gone.

What he waiting for me ever since I left?

"Where were you?" He asked.

I put my coat is the hanger stand because I was leaving in the morning to go pick up David's medicines.

"Christian it's really none of your business"

"Yea it is. You're living in my house!" He got up.

"First of all don't talk so loud because Tiya and David might hear you Second of all David said I can do anything on my days off."

"The rooms are sound proof. You should know that cause when we fuck you scream so loud-"

"Christian you need some sleep you can barely walk. I grabbed his shoulder and helped him walk"

I started hearing sobs. "Leyuh you would never leave me right?"

I didn't answer.

"Were you fucking around tonight? Huh! Did you fuck any guys tonight?!" He pushed me a little enough to let him go. The wall was the only thing that kept him from falling.

"Christian you're drunk you need some sleep"

"Did you fuck around Leyuh?!"

"No. Christian please just go to bed before you do anything else"

"But-" he caressed my cheek as he roam around my chest that showed a little cleavage. "I love you baby. Please don't leave me like the others. Soon we're gonna fix this relationship. I'll make you the happiest women on earth. Please don't leave me"

I starred into his eyes as I felt sorry for him. It hurts me because I really care about him. I don't like this side of him.

I kissed his forehead as I grabbed his arm and help him down the hall to his room.

"Stay with me" he asked as I took of his shoes and jacket.

"I need sleep" I said. "But I'm drunk what if something happens and I'll never see you again"

"Christian don't talk like that"

"Come here" he grabbed my waist as it tickled a little.

I softly giggled as he smiled. "I love you" I put his head on my chest.

"I love you so much" he sobbed.

"Chris goodnight" I tried pushing him off but he wouldn't budge.

"No. stay with me. I won't let go"

"Okay but only because you're drunk and I don't want you to go outside stripping or something because I can see that happening"

"The only person who's ever gonna see me stripping is you"

"Mhm" I said remembering about Tiya and Christian. I tried not to get mad about it and just shook it off.

I laid down beside him as he put his arm around my waist.

"No Christian we're not together I-no" I pushed his arm off.

He put it back on once again. I shook that off as well.

"I hope that in the future we actually have one" he slurred. He doesn't know what he's talking about at this point.

"We can have kids together. A donor can help us. Leyuh I love you. I'm just so stupid for realizing that we not together. Baby girl" he giggled. "You're my whooooole world" he sang that last part.

"I'll never stop loving the girl of my dreams. You"

And those were the last words he said to me before falling asleep.
----------
Christian is really sprung up on Leyuh daaaang