16

-2 months later-
-Leyuh's Pov-

"Ugh, I'm so excited!" I said happily as Christian took me to the college.

It's been a while and I'm so happy they had a spot for me in my class of nursing.

"Do you even know people who go there?"

"No but I'm only have two hours per class. I have three classes. Electives"

"Ah right you never had your third year of french"

"Yeah. And to think I was done with it. I only need one more year and I'm good"

"What's your third class?" He asked as he parked in the parking lot.

"Some other class to help with medicine" I sighed as it got quiet.

"Well...we're here" he said giving me big eyes.

"Okay? And?"

"Well aren't you gonna get out of the car?"

"Oh right. I'm just nervous. Well excited. Excited and nervous-"

"Just go baby" he said kissing my lips as I laughed.

"Bye" I said putting my back pack on and closing my door.

I turned around to wave back as Christian which surprisingly not didn't even wave back.

He just laughed.

I continued to walk closer and closer towards the buildings. Trying to find where you can get your schedule.

Obviously the office because school already started and I started late.

---
Finally getting my schedule I walked into my class only to see A LOT of seats in the large classroom.

So many people were here obviously because it's college.

There was one spot open and I took it.

"Is this seat taken?" I asked the guy next to me.

"No"

"Thanks" I said putting my back pack down while sitting down.

"Hey Erik did you finish yesterday's homework?" I heard a women's voice as the guy next to me turned to the opposite side of me.

"Yeah of course. I'm paying for this class I want to complete what they give me"

"Hey did you finish your homework?" Asked the same girl that asked the guy.

"No, I barely started today" I chuckled as she smiled.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Leyuh"

"Oh well my name is Shilla" she put her hand out as I shook it.

"Nice to meet you" I smiled.

"So what made you interested in being in the medical business?" She asked.