5

-Leyuh's Pov-

"Miss" I felt someone shake me as I slowly woke up. "Miss get up you need to do you're work right now" I recognized that voice that was Tiya.

"I'm up" I said getting up immediately going straight to the bathroom that was in my room.

"Here is a list of things Mr. Guitte does everyday and here is a paper of what he needs to eat"

"Okay" I mumbled spitting out the tooth paste that was in my mouth.

"Now get dressed and go straight downstairs. I can't help with where the stuffs are at because I'm also working"

"Can't his grandson help me find where the food is at?"

"NO!" She said quickly. "no, he is busy as well" she said walking away.

"Okay" I said while drying my mouth and grabbing the papers walking downstairs to the kitchen.

Breakfast:
1. One cup of flour
2. Two eggs
3.pancake mix
4.egg whites
5.sausage
6.bacon
7.one cup of orange juice
8.one cup of water
9.morning pill

Oh gosh. This is my job so I have to do it. Everyday. But I mean it's an easy job.

First of one cup of flour.

I searched through cabinets looking for it but nothing that had flour was no where to be found.

I bent down through the bottom cabinets.

"Looking for something?" I quickly got up and turned to see David's grandson standing in front of me.

"I-I'm just looking for the flour" I said embarrassed that I was looking through someone esle's cabinets.

He turned and walked to the top cabinet and gave it to me.

"Thank you"

He smiled as he walked to the fridge grabbing milk and a cereal box in the cabinet next to the fridge and got a bowl serving himself cereal.

I thought he was busy.?

Oh well.

"Hey do you know when your grandfather is going to come down for breakfast?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Nah, you have to get him down" he grabbed his bowl walking upstairs.

"O-okay" I said to myself making the breakfast.

--
-Cameron's Pov-

"Hey Cam, I think you need to get out of the house" Chris said through the phone.

The friend that made me go to rehab.

"I need it man" I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

"Let's go to this party I was invited to"

"I don't think that's a good idea Chris. I'll end up drinking"

"Fine then let's have a bros night. Come on. Nothing bad and I'll invite the guys like old times"

The old times were the best. When we were good guys and not adults who are ruining their life's.

"Okay man I'll be there in five" I said hanging up as I walked back into the house closing the slide door to go to the back yard.

"Who was that?" Alyssa said from the table eating her breakfast.

"I'm going out. For the whole day"

"Good" she said which surprised me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I actually need to go run some errands. I need some alone time"

"Well I'm leaving right now" I walked up to her giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Bye. Be safe" I said putting the water bottle I had been drinking and set it down on the table as I walked away.

Surprised that today actually became calm and that in my mind it made me want to kiss her.

I know now that I'm no longer in love with Alyssa. Because I usually get butterflies in my stomach and every time I kiss her I feel something different.

This time I felt nothing but guilt.

Guilt that she thinks I'm going to leave her for good.

But no. Even if the baby isn't mine and no matter how crazy Alyssa is. We've been through thick and thin and she's an important person in my life.

If it's my baby I screwed up I know that. Baby daddy dallas. But if it isn't. I'm happy but will be there to help.

No matter what I'll support her as a friend.

Gosh why do I have such a big heart?
--
-Alyssa's Pov-
"Alyssa Anderson?" The nurse called out my name as I walked to where she was.

"Congratulations" she said as I thanked her while following her to a room.

"Please wait here as the doctor will come by any minute. It won't be too long"

"Thank you" I said as I checked my phone to see the time.

-15 minutes later-

"Hello" I opened the door.

"Yes ma'm?" The same nurse came by.

"The doctor hasn't came and I'm getting very impatient" I said frustrated.

"I'm here" I heard someone from behind.

"Oh" I smiled feeling fine now.

"Please take a seat" he said walking into the room.

"So you came here to get a dna test?"

"Yes" I said taking out the plastic bag. In there, there was the water bottle Cameron was drinking earlier.

"You couldn't even get a q-tip and put it in his mouth to be easier?"

"This was the best that I could do"

"Well then" the doctor sighed. "We'll get your results in 2 weeks" the doctor said as he got the bag and shook my hand.

"See you then" I smiled checking the time once again seeing it was almost 5 o'clock.

Visiting hours are almost over to go see Jake.

2 hours left.

I got my stuff and walked out of the room and out of the building.
----