4

-Leyah's Pov-

I was currently driving to Davids house making sure I was going the right directions, I asked for directions.

"I hope you like the place. My grandson loves with me so I hope you guys can get along soon" he smiled as he looked out the window.

"Not that it's not my business, but why doesn't he live with his parents or on his own"

"That's something you should ask him" he said as it became silent.

O-kay?

"There" he point at the huge house.

"Wow" was all I said. "I didn't know you had to cross a bridge over the river to get to your house"

"Yeah, crocodiles keep me safe" he joked as we both chuckled.

I was very excited to see the house but also see that man he's always mentioning.

I parked my car and got out helping David.

He got in his wheel chair as I pushed him along. David can't really walk due to his age.

Very old man but can pick a fight.

"Here" he gave me the keys so I can open the door to the house.

"Wow this place looks nice" I said in awe.

"Thank you. Now let me show you to my room I'm very tired" David sighed as I pushed him as he told me where to go.

"I'll have my grandson show you around if he's here" he said.

"He could be anywhere" I said looking around my big surroundings.

"No he's always working out" he said as I nodded.

"Take this left" he spoke as we entered a vintage room. This must be his room.

It's big.

"Now go all the way down the hall. My assistant will guide you around the house and show you your room"

"Okay" I said smiling as I helped him into his bed tucking him in.

I walked out trying to remember which side of the hallway we came in.

These hallways are so long.

"Hey David which side of the hallway did we ent-" I stopped talking realizing he went to immediate sleep.

I choose the left side since my right side would have been my left side and that's the way we came in.

I walked all the way down the hallway seeing a long golden door.

I knocked on it as I see a women opening the door pulling me in.

"Yes, Mr. Guitte will get to you on that. Yes" she spoke into the phone as I just stood there.

"Yes...yes.Yes. Thank you!" She smiled while ending the call.

"You must be David's nurse. I'm Tiya. Mr. David's personal assistant"

"I'm Leyuh" I weakly smiled feeling like I didn't dress right since everyone here so far are dressing up so nice.

I'm just wearing baggy pants with a t-shirt.

"Honey you look like you haven't slept for days. Do you want some sleep and I'll show you around tomorrow?" She asked.

"No I'm not tired I just don't have makeup on"

"Oh" she felt embarrassed. "Well then let me show you around"

"Okay" I smiled following her looking down want to change my look.

"Now this whole hallway is the main where no one enters except four people. You, David of course, me, and Christian"

"Whose Christian?" I asked.

"Mr. Guitte's grandson" she bit her lip smirking.

Oh dam. Did they have something. I better lay off. I wasn't even planning on getting to know 'Christian' like that just as good friends.

I don't even know him yet.

"Now" she paused going downstairs. "You walk all the way down the right hallway and there is a kitchen and to the right there is gym you can use but Jason only uses it so far"

"Cool" I said as she turned like she didn't like my response. It's probably not High class that you talk like that.

"Let me show you to the gym" she walked quickly now swaying her hips but there was literally nothing to sway.

I quickly followed as we made it to the gym.

"Wow. Glass windows" I said looking at the gym stuff.

"Yeah. Everything here has everything you could ever need for a gym"

I looked to my left and see a person hitting the punching bag while sweating like a maniac.

The person had beats head phones getting all into it.

"Is that Christian" I asked.

As I see him glance at me and immediately stop his actions and stare into my eyes.

"Yeah that is her" she smiled.

"Her? Don't you mean him?"

"No he's transgender. I always call him she. Isn't he cute"

"Yeah I didn't know he was trans" I smiled as he continued to do his workout.

"Now let me show you the kitchen"

---
-Cameron's Pov-

"I swear Cameron if you leave me. I SWEAR!" Alyssa said as I tried packing my bags.

"Cameron I will hurt this baby if you leave. Don't you dare take another step" she said and she was trying to walk to the restroom.

"No" I said grabbing her. "Don't hurt yourself. Listen Alyssa we need a break. You need to understand that I love Leyuh" I said calmly trying to let her process it peacefully.

"Cameron" she cried. "But I love you"

"I obviously know that but you need to know that I don't"

"Look I'll still be here for the baby and whatever you need but you need to let me go"

She pushed me away. "No! That's not how it works!"

"Alyssa"

"Cameron if you don't love me then- then"

"Alyssa. Please! Understand. I understand! Why don't you?!"

"Because Cameron after all we've been through I'm not losing you"

"You will never lose me. But we need to separate. You need to be happy"

"No Cameron I already am happy but you're making this difficult"

Oh gosh just shut the fuck up already.

Look I think you need to sleep on this and in the morning. Then we can talk about it.

"Okay. But stay with me" she said crawling into the bed as I sighed getting in as well.