27

-Friday-

Today I woke up feeling like shit. I've been feeling like this ever since the whole incident of me and Chris.

I got in my car not wanting breakfast.

I just couldn't wait to leave this house because I don't feel welcomed.

Even though it's David's home. Chris lives here and I don't even want to look at his face,

I feel so disgusted with myself.

I was driving down the road seeing how cloudy it was.

This week the weather has been my mood.

Sad, cloudy, tear drops (rain); everything.

-
I pulled of my car seeing Cameron waiting on a bench outside the school.

I wanted to ignore him and not want him to see me.

He had been looking down at his phone. I guess he heard me walk because of my shoes.

He looked up and smiled.

I continued to look down while clenching my book.

"Leyuh" he said as I walked past him. "Hey, are you okay. You look sad"

"Cameron, leave me alone. please" I turned around to look him straight in the eyes.

"What did I do?"

"Me and Chris. We're not together and I don't know what to do because I messed up. He's the only person in my life who I can trust and I screwed everything up just for you!"

"Leyuh, I know this isn't a good time but you belong with me. I know you do. Fate brought us here together"

"Oh shut up Cameron" I huffed putting my hands up. "Cut the bullshit. Just please I ask you again to leave me ALONE!" I turned to walk but his hand caught my arm.

He hugged me as our faces met.

"I'm not gonna lose you Leyuh. You're the love of my life"

"Let me go" I said as I got out of his grip. "I-I have to go" I said as I heard the first bell to go to my class.

"Text me" I heard him as I gave him a weird look.

---
-Chris's Pov-

"Mmhm yeah you like that?" I bit my lip as Tiya clenching the sheets of my bed.

"No one can never fuck like you Chris!" She moaned as her eyes rolled at the back of her head. "Fuuuuck!" I felt her juices cum all over my fingers.

I rolled onto the side of the bed as my breathing became normal.

It got quiet for a moment.

"So you and that bitch done?" Tiya said as shit lit a cigarette.

"Who? Leyuh? Fuck her. I'm done with her bullshit"

"So that means me and youuuu-" she rolled on top of me as I got up.

"No. You and I, will never work. Now get the fuck out of my room" I said putting my shirt on.

She chuckled and gave me a confused look. "Uh, what?"

"I said GET THE FUCK OUT" I said it more clearly.

She got up as she put on her pants while grabbing her stuff and left the room shutting it hard.

I tried to fight my tears but failed.

Fuck I miss Leyuh so much.

I hit the wall trying to stop my tears but it made it even worse.

I grabbed my phone from my night stand and texted Leyuh.