18 part 2

-Shilla's pov-

Class was starting and I really wanted to talk to Leyuh about a bonfire that was going around that it was tonight.

Leyuh's the only girl I know and I really want her to come.

"Leyuh!" I spotted her as I pointed to a chair next to me. I was saving it for her.

She looked so depressed. So sad.

No makeup but she's so pretty with out it.

"Hey Leyuh" I smiled as she gave me a weak one"

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Um, I'm just tired" she said putting her bag down.

"Well there's this bonfire and I really want you to go. But it's okay if you don't want to"

"I don't think I'm up for it, sorry" she said as I felt sorry for her. I hope whatever she's going through she's okay.

"Well if you need anything I'm here" she said. I'm pretty sure she's not just tired.

"Okay class is beginning" we heard the teacher say as we all started getting our notebooks out.

----
-Leyah's Pov-

I felt like a complete mess. I felt like my heart was so broken like how every girl feels every time there's a break up.

I was driving back home from college as I kept thinking about that bonfire.

I was thinking of going because I need to keep myself occupied.

I'm not going to a depressed mode. Not my style.

I parked my car in the drive way as I walked to the front door, upstairs, and into my bedroom.

I heard Chri's voice from down stairs as I turned around to see what he was doing.

It's been one day since I haven't talked to him.

"Leyuh" I kept hearing his voice.

"Chris give it up we are o-" I was in shock of what he did.

"Chris what-"

"I'm sorry" he said trying to carry the biggest bear I''ve ever seen.

"I'm beary sorry for not taking our relationship seriously. I promise that if you give me another chance I promise to never take you for granted" his eyes were red.

"Chris take that back" I turned around walking away trying not to turn around and take that fluffy bear.

"No baby-"

"I'm not your baby" I said closing the door and locking it.

-4 hours-

This whole time I've stayed in bed watching romantic movies feeling more depressed then ever.

I kept thinking about that bonfire and I thought to myself.

I need to go. I need to start making friends so they can keep me occupied. I need to start being there for Shilla to because she's starting to be there for me.

I texted her after thinking about it for a long time.

Leyuh: hey Shilla is it too late to go to that bonfire?

I waited for her text

Shilla: OMG yes let's go:) wanna meet up some where?

Leyuh: yeah just send me the address to where the bonfire is and I'll meet you there so we can go in:)

Shilla: okay in an hour?

Leyuh: cool see you then:)

I got up and decided to dress up and make myself look presentable.

I felt a strong feeling in the pit of my stomach that tonight was gonna be something amazing.

I couldn't wait to go
---
I wrote this chapter just to get this out of the way.