8

-Leyuh's Pov-

"What time is it?" Christian said as we drove home after talking to my dad. Christian was in the car the whole time and Dad decided that it was time for a divorce.

"It's barely three"

"Ugh" he sighed. "I can't wait to go home"

"You don't go out a lot huh" I chuckled while looking towards his way.

"Well no. What's the point if there's no one to join"

"Well you can always bring your grandpa or your girlfriend..." I looked out the window as he looked towards my way now.

"Who, Tiya? She's just someone I mess with. In a fun way"

"You know. You shouldn't treat your women like that. It seems like she really likes you"

"She does? I would never like her like that"

"Well why not?" I asked.

"Because she's not the right one for me. We have nothing in common. The only thing is that we're freaky in bed"

"Opposites attract. I'm sorry for mentioning about it. It's really none of my business"

"It's cool. She gets so scared that we might get caught"

"Why won't your grandpa allow it?"

"He just doesn't like me fucking his employees"

"Well she really does like you" I repeated it so it can signal him to step up and not be a jerk and ignore the consequences.

"I don't think it'll ever happen. Besides I have someone on my mind"

"Cool" I said hoping that he wasn't talking about me. "So since we're friends do you want to get to know each other a little better. Let's go out and eat"

"At home?"

"No let's go out. Come on it's my day off. I want to get to know the person who I'm going to be staying until I get my own place again"

"Alright" he smiled. "where do you want to go?"

I gave her a look like I had the perfect idea to eat.
---
"Sunday shack?" He said getting out of the car as well did I.

"Come on it's a perfect spot. There is an ocean view" I said walking inside.

"Hello" I told the waitress as she greeted me as well. "Table for two please?"

"Right this way" she said as took us to a table.

"Here are the menus. My name is Mary and if you need anything I'm here"

"Thanks" I said as I sat down with him across from me.

"Why couldn't we go somewhere else?" He asked looking around the place turning his head left and right.

"Why? Is this place not fancy enough for you?" I asked smiling. "Come on enjoy the beautiful view" I said looking out the window.

"Yeah" he looked straight at me as I blushed.

Oh no.

"What do you want to drink?" I asked trying to change the subject so he wouldn't see me all red.

"I think I'll have-"