12

-Leyah's Pov-

I was making david lunch so I could start getting ready to go get ready for the party tonight.

I was so nervous because I wanted to impress everyone. I'm also nervous on putting on makeup because I haven't worn makeup since my wedding.

Man that was a long; painful time.

"Mr. David will be eating in his office" Tiya said as she grabbed the plates.

"Wait" I said I got his medicine putting in on the plate.

"Hey are you going to the party tonight?" I asked.

"I can't. I have to do other things tonight"

"Oh well I thought you would be there because David invited me and it sounded important"

"Well I have even more important things" She said walking away she I see her step back a little. "You almost tripped me" she said to the one and only.

Christian.

"Sorry" he said while walking over to the refrigerator.

It was completely quiet in the room and I immediately felt uncomfortable from the silence.

Yesterday was about to go down.

I was putting the messy plates in the washing machine and cleaned the counter.

I see Christian pouring his orange juice leaving big droplets of it on the counter.

I starred at him as he just starred at me smiling.

"Sorry" he spoke as he reached out for my hand which hand a mini towel and cleaned up the mess.

"Thanks" I said as I put the towel down and walked away upstairs.

Well that was awkward.

----
"Shit!" I said as I applied too much eyeshadow. "Now I have to re-due this" I wiped it off as I began again.

Everything was turning into a mess and I couldn't handle the stress right now.

I heard a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I asked as I lowered down my music.

I walked over and it was of course Christian.

"Hey can I talk to you about yesterday?"

"Look I'm very busy so if you stop by later-"

"No it's urgent" he said.

"Well I'm doing my makeup so come in the bathroom" I said walking over to the bathroom as he followed.

"Damn" he said as he saw makeup everywhere. "You're having trouble?"

"Yeah" I laughed as I went back to seriousness. I was in no mood to be smiling because I wanted him to know that I was mad.

"I'm sorry I was rude to my grandpa yesterday. It's just because we've been through so much that all the anger I had towards others it would go to him." He said as he sat down on the edge of the tub as I started applying more eyeshadow.