6

An: I changed David's grandson's name to Christian because I like that name better .

-Alyssa's Pov-

I sat down in the visiting room and in my front view there was a clear glass wall and on the side of it was a wall phone.

I could see Jake walking up to the glads as two police mans walked him to the seat in front of me but with a glass between us.

I picked up the phone as he did as well.

"Hey J" I talked through the speaker.

"Hey" his raspy ugly voice said. Cameron's voice was better. Jake's voice is just disgusting and sad.

"How are you?"

"Cut with the small talk. What did you come here for?" He said.

"Remember the time that everything changed? That night that we had sex?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"Well I'm pregnant and you and Cameron were the only ones who I had sex with"

"Okay then it's Cameron's"

"Well I went to the doctors and they told me the results will be back in 2 weeks and I'm pretty sure it's yours"

He sighed. "When did you find out? I thought you poked a whole through the condom?"

"I did but he used another one because he doesn't trust me anymore" I said that aloud which made me think, why are we even together if we meed trust?

"Fuck!" He said out loud making everyone look our way.

"You know what? I'll just come back when the results come"

"Look, I don't care if it's not mine. And I don't care if it's mine. I don't want anything to do with you or the baby. So go tell your little boyfriend Cameron to go and provide for that little roach and you the baby" he said hanging up.

"And don't bother visiting again" he yelled through the glass pointing at me as I stood up grabbing my stuff and quickly walked away angry.

I wasted my time and breath coming here. I'm no roach!!
--
-Leyuh's Pov-

"Thank you Leyuh for dinner. You make delicious food" David said.

"No problem I'm glad you liked the breakfast as well" I smiled. "But, you eat alone?" I asked while drinking my water.

"Sadly yes. Tiya eats on her lunch break and Christian goes out partying and grabs a bite anywhere"

"Don't worry you have one person who will always eat with you" I smiled as I ate more of the food I made.

-15 minutes later-

After cleaning the dishes and the kitchen I walked upstairs going to my right opening the door revealing Tiya moaning really loud as Jason was slamming her on the wall.

My mouth went big feeling shocked as Tiya looked at me embarrassed pulling her skirt up as Christian turned around with a dildo strapped to her.

"I'm so sorry I thought this was my room" I said closing the door.

I sighed as I remembered my room was on the left side.