3

-Cameron's Pov-

I kept knocking on Leyuh's door calling her name out.

"Leyuh please are you in there? It's me Cameron again. Look I'm not leaving till you answer me" I said as I heard a car pull up.

It was a cop car.

Shit. I panicked but soon felt relieved to see Leyuh get out of that car.

"Leyuh?" I ran up to her hugging her ever so tightly.

"Cam" she said happy to see me. "I'm so sorry I couldn't have any contact with you J took everything I could contact some one"

"Why are you in a cop car?" I asked glancing the the policeman in the front seat.

"Because I'm still shaky from yesterday" she said as she walked by me.

"Well are you going to get some sleep? I'll comfort you"

"No Cam, I actually came to get some clothes because I will be staying the hospital"

"Why?"

"Now you're the one who asks way too many questions" she weakly giggled.

"Leyuh I just want you to be safe"

"Cam it's a hospital and I'll be staying with the man that saved my life"

"Well I can take you" I said.

"No it's fine Cam, I don't think the cop would allow that I'm his responsibility"

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I am now but I'm sure I'll be fine by the end of next week" she looked at me. "Go get some rest Cam you look tired" she came inside as I stood there looking at the dark ground.

Man I've been here since the day time.

It's pitch black with only the lights of outside shining.

"Hey buddy, you heard the woman go home" the cop rolled down his window as I finally obeyed getting up and walking over to my car.

The last person I want to see right now is Alyssa.

I wanted to ask Leyuh what had happened but it was too soon and I would rather let her get settled in and tell me when she's ready.

---
-Leyuh's Pov-
-morning-

I felt something burning my face as I slowly opened my eyes.

The sun had been hitting my face seeing that I slept in this chair all night taking care of the old man.

I nevered asked for his name.

"You've been here all night?" The old man asked.

"Yeah" I yawned stretching my arms out.

"You really didn't have to" He smiled.

"Well I insist"

"I'm going to go grab something to eat. Are you hungry?" I asked.

"No I just ate. The nurse came with food. Say I never got your name" he chuckled.

"It's Leyuh" I put my hand out.

"David" he shook my hand.