28

-Leyah's Pov-

Pain.

So much pain came on my legs. I started to realize that I had ropes tightly strapped around my arms.

I started to blink fast to get my vision correct.

"No, I already did my part. Now give me what I want" I heard Shilla's voice.

I played dumb so I could listen to the conversation.

"Okay, just relax I just need you to do one more thing and you'll be out the door"

"Okay but just this last one. Let's just wake her up now" I heard her footsteps coming towards my way.

"Leyuh" she paused for a moment. "Bitch! Wake up!" I felt a whip of string hit and run across my legs.

I gasped as I felt a rush of massive pain come towards my way.

"I'm up, I'm up. Where am I?"

"It doesn't matter. Leyuh we need you to do something very important. Your decision maybe life or death. Choose wisely"

"Well hit me with the question" I said breathing hard.

I saw the look on Chris's face and all I could feel was betrayed.

"I need you to marry and have a life with Chris"

"What?!" I spoke.

"Answer with a yes or no question"

"But why did you come all this way to kidnap me and do all this for marriage, unless there's something else"

"I told you yes or no answer but if you ask. I want whatever you and Cameron have, it's need to end now. I want Cameron to look at me the same way he looks at you. I want every little romantic thing he's had with you. I want him to do that with me"

"Why are you telling me all this. You should be telling him that"

"Which is why you're going to tell him face to face that you will never see him again. You don't want anything to do with him and that move on or else"

"Do you seriously want me to threaten him?"

"I want him to hate you so much that he wants you dead"

"I won't do it. I love Cameronl" I said looking at Chris. "It's always been me and him" I said as I felt a sharp pain across my left cheek.

"You'll do as we say! Understand?!"

"No" I cried out.

"Okay. I was gonna do this the easy way but you forced me otherwise" she took out a sharp utensil.

"If you don't do as I say, I will chop off your fingers and make you eat them"

"Shilla you're crazy. You're such a disgusting person. Nothing will make me want to end everything I had with Cameron!"

She laughed as I spit in her face.

"You made me to do this" she said as she stabbed my hand.

"Aaaaah!" I screamed in pain. I can't believe she did that. "Chris" I cried for him. I cried and I cried as he ignored me.

He got a cloth with what looked liked acetone and walked up to me putting it over my mouth.

It soon got black.

----