11

-leyuh's Pov-

"Oh Leyuh this food is delicious" David said smiling.

"Why thank you" I said blushing. "Do you like it to?" I asked Christian.

"Christian doesn't like anything he's ahandful I'll say" David said joking.

"Grandpa stop" Christian said annoyed.
I looked at him weird.

He never acts like this. I mean I've only met him for a week. What do you expect.

"We're all full of jokes" David said awkwardly laughing as so did I.

"The foods good" Christian said half smiling.

"Oh Leyuh, I almost forgot. Tomorrow I'll be throwing a party for a new business that I'm owning and I would like you to join"

"Me? I would be honored to attend it. Will you be joining us to the party Christian?" I asked as my left eyebrow arched up.

"Me? I have to" he said.

"Well aren't the parties fun?" David asked.

"It's just a bunch of old people who drink whine and brag about their grandson and granddaughters"

"Hey I'm one of those people. I brag about you a lot" David smiled.

I stayed quiet forcing myself not to talk. Christian is making me so mad. Why is he acting like this?

He's acting like a douchebag.

"Christian you do know I love you" David said sighing.

"I'm done eating" Christian said putting the napkin on the plate while getting up from his chair walking away.

David looked at me and chuckled. Sounding very sad.

"David I think it's time for your pills" I said getting up and getting his medicine and a glass of water.

-
After cleaning everything up, I decided to go into Christian's room.

He was playing video games as I turned off the X-box that was on.

"Hey!" He said getting up.

"Who do you think you are?" I said putting the control that he had in his hands on the floor.

"What?!"

"Why were you acting like a jerk to your grandpa? He's such a nice guy"

"Leyuh, you need to stop creating something that you don't even know the back ground"

"No Christian that's not cool. What could he have possibly done that would make you act like a total dick?" I said.

"Leyuh, don't get involved" he said grabbing the controller and turning the x-box on continuing playing the game.

"Look, I know it's none of my business but whatever situation you and your grandpa have it needs to get resolved" I said now feeling ignored.

I hated being ignored. At this point I was heated.

"Christian" I said getting infront of the tv.

"Move Leyuh, you're being annoying" he pushed me.

Oh heck no.

I pushed him back harder.

"Really? You want to start acting childish?" He pushed me a couple times lightly until I was up against the wall.

He was inches away from my face. All there was in the room were noises of the game and our heavy breathes roaming everywhere.

We both looked at each others eyes and lips.

I pushed him out of my way.

"Good night Christian" I said closing the door before he could say anything.

Gosh, I wanted to kiss those lushes lips.

-----
-Cameron-

"Bye Cameron thank you for everything" Alyssa said as she hugged me.

We were right by the bus she was going to get on and I felt like once she would get on that bus the house would feel quiet and life less.

More than it already was.

"Be safe please and don't get into any trouble" I said joking at the last part.

"I'll try not to. And sorry again for all the times we fought. It was pointless in the end" she said as the bus driver honked at her motioning her that it was almost time to go.

"Call me when the baby is going to be delivered so that I can come and support you" I smiled as her's faded.

"Cameron" she sighed. "I have confession" she paused looking at me.

"Remember the night that we did it? Well that same night I had sex with another man"

It's like she said it in slow motion. Wh-why would she do that?! Who was he?!

"Who?!" I asked angry.

"I can't tell you" she said with tears running down her face.

"Alyssa how could you do this?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I was just- I don't know what came through my mind and I regret it. I regret it so much" she said looking hurt.

So was I. I mean I shouldn't get mad because I cheated too on her. Twice.

"I'm a cheater. I know it"

"Well that makes both of us" I said as she looked up at me.

"What?"

"Okay it's time to go" the bus driver said opening the door allowing other women to enter.

"Come on we're not gonna get good seats" a girl said to Alyssa as Alyssa looked at me shocked. Looking confused while walking away.

New this was never meant to be.

---

Feeling like these chapters are getting kinda good:)