18 part 1

-Cameron's pov-

"Why did your friend ever come?" I asked Shilla as we were packing up our stuff to go home.

The waves were amazing I didn't want to go back home.

"I really don't know. She said she wanted her girlfriend to come and I think her girlfriend didn't want to come"

"Oh. Hey by the way what's her name?" I asked as Chris came by asking me to come help with packing up stuff in the truck. "Sure" I said as I walked with him.

"Hey are you falling for Shilla?" Chris asked.

"Why do you ask that? We're just friends and I'm pretty sure it'll stay that way"  I said. I need to stop dating for a while and actually make friends that are girls instead of just going for it.

"Just because because I'm kinda getting a vibe that she has feelings for you"

"Why you ask that?"

"It's obvious dude. You find out for yourself man"

"Okay whatever" I chuckled as we made it to the truck and started putting stuff in the truck.

----
-2 days later-
-Leyuh's Pov-

"Leyuh start with this!" Tiya yelled at me as she shoved the bowl in my face.

I guess David needed a different breakfast meal and it was really hard.

"Leyuh you can't do anything right!" She yelled as I trued to keep my cool.

"I'll practice harder just chill out. It's my first day" I said.

"Well it's not hard to get all these ingredients in the meal if they are written down for you"

"Yeah in my head. It's hard mesmerizing these things"

"Hey Tiya chill out" Christian came in as he sat down in the island.

"Christian you stay out of this!" She yelled at him as it triggered me.

"Tiya we both told you to chill the fuck out! You have no reason to yell at us like that if we've never done anything to you"

"I know you to are fucking" Tiya said as we sat/stood there in silence.

"W-what?" I asked.

"You guys don't hide it very good"

"Is this why you're acting like this?!" I asked as Christian sat there laughing. "Chris!" I yelled at him as he stopped.

"Christian tell her you love me and not her!" Tiya said.

"Tiya you are insane" he chuckled.

"No he's been fucking me then and still now" she smiled as I stood there taking it all in.

"Chris tell her it's not true" I looked at him as he looked at me. He said nothing. "Chris?" I wined. "Are you still having things with her?" My eyes were beginning to water.

This girl has me feeling some type of way that my heart is aching.

"Chris-" I paused trying not to cry but failed. "Please tell me it's not true"

"He screwed both of us over honey" Tiya laughed.

"Shut the fuck up Tiya!" Chris yelled.

"So it's true!" I said. "I thought you loved me Chris"

"I do baby" he got up walking up to me as I stepped away.

"No Chris, please get away from me. I have to make breakfast for David" I sniffled.

"I want both of you guys out!" I yelled as they both got startled.

"No I'm not leaving you babygirl" Chris said as I ignored him.

"Chris we're done! DONE!" I pushed him as he wouldn't budge.

He started to cry.

"No baby stop. It was just one time I swear it meant nothing!"

"No Chris. Why?! Why would you do this if you 'love me'"

"No baby I-"

"No Chris you lost as I girlfriend and a friend. I never want to talk to you ever again"

"Baby I know you don't mean that"

I didn't. But I need to stay strong like always.

"Baby" he tried hugging me as I said stop.

"Stop"

"Come on"

"I SAID STOP!!!" I slapped him as he turned to look at me. The eyes I saw in him scared me.

He looked at me and walked away.

I felt frightened.

I've never felt this scared since my marriage.

I told myself I would never go back to being scared.

To always be a strong person and never let fear get to me. Like how every girl should feel

But it was starting to get to me.

Chris would never hurt me tho.

Right?