-

"Love is a battle that cannot be won. You must keep fighting it's never ending army, and only then will you realize, the one sticks by you through the war, is the one who will always be yours."

❤💙❤💙❤💙❤
war: a series of battles
Army of love: anything and everything that love throws at you to test you, obstacles
never ending army: all the struggle to protect the one you love and to prove yourself, is an army against you.
unwinnable: because love never stops testing you. Thus the army never lessens and the attacks keep on engaging you- all the struggle you put up to fight the battle, is proof.

Thus love is war.
A never ending war because the battles never end. And they mustn't. Because once they do, it proves that you no longer are willing to put up a fight to prove yourself and to protect your loved one. Once you stop fighting, you stop loving.
And the question comes to mind that one gets tired of fighting. Ask yourself, if you had to protect someone you loved. Someone you truly loved, would you stop fighting and leave them to the war at their own?
Then surely, you shall never be theirs and they shall never be yours.

Because the one who sticks by you through the war is the one who will always be yours.