Chapter 27- Goodbye Shadowhunter

{A/N}

 So, for whatever reason I felt like being a bit evil in this chapter but don't worry everything will be as it should by the end of this story! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're taking the body, or what's left of it, back to the Institute. Can I trust you to run the autopsy?" Lydia questioned as she, Jorah myself and Alec stood near a black van Luke had loaned them in order to transport the body. Alec's hand brushed lightly against my own causing my cheeks to heat up as I cleared my throat and shook my head.

"Not me, but Magnus might be able to, we'll get him and head over to the Institute as quickly as we can." I promised ignoring the curious look she was sending me and the wink and smirk Jorah sent my way.

"Magnus Bane? Why am I not surprised, and tell me what sort of payment will we have to give him?" Lydia stated as she crossed her arms and glanced briefly at a much calmer looking Alec.

"Don't worry about payment, I'll handle it." I assured her as Jorah created a portal.

"I'll let the Lightwoods know we will be expecting you, will you grant Magnus permission to enter?" Lydia questioned as I moved towards the portal.

"I won't, it wouldn't be right; we'll wait at the front door." I said as I gave her a kind smile. She nodded before turning and climbing into the can and shut the door not before shooting me a wink that made me visibly blush.

"Be careful." Alec whispered as he offered a ghost smile before turning and getting into the van as I entered the portal, Jorah behind me.

"Oh by Hell! That was the most anti-climactic moment!" Magnus screeched as we entered my home.

"What are talking about?" I questioned in confusion as he threw his arms in the air.

"Is that how you kiss? I taught you better! You don't let them kiss you first! You grab them by the back of their neck and you slam your lips onto theirs and you mean it!" Magnus shouted as I rolled my eyes as Jorah laughed next to me.

"Like this," Jorah whispered softly before rushing forward and pushing Magnus onto the sofa and kissing him quickly. I slapped my hands over my eyes and turned quickly around.

"No, not like that, that's so wrong, I'm right here." I complained as I heard them kissing and I let out a loud groan.

"Yeah, like that, definitely like that." Magnus spoke in a husky voice as I turned and glanced at them through my fingers to see them, thankfully, standing and not kissing.

"We're warlocks, not children." Jorah said as he winked at me and I grimaced at his implication.

"Now, let's go help our dear Alexander." Magnus spoke as he winked at Jorah and I and created a portal.

"I, I, oh by the angels help me." I muttered as I hung my head and was about to step through another portal but was stopped by Jorah yanking me back at the sound of my phone that was still on the counter ringing.

"Go on, they already know you're coming." I said as Magnus gave me slightly mortified look.

"Alec's there." I tried only to earn a strangled laugh from Jorah and an unamused look from Magnus.

"Payment, Jar-bear, is you letting me do your make-up from here on out. And another kiss from Jorah over there." Magnus spoke as he vanished through his portal as I was the one to look mortified.