AEE1~~~ Unplanned Date

Pic of Meghan ON the Side!!! ----------------->>>

Song for this chapter is 99 times by Kate Voegele. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

Unplanned Date

Meghan

The sun was beating on my back as I listened to my boyfriend go on and on about our date tonight. The one he was so convinced I would go on with him, even though I didn't really want to. Greg was the type of guy you just couldn't say no to though.

"First we'll go and see a movie and then we can go and get dinner. After that we'll go somewhere to relax and we can just sit under the stars and talk. Is that alright with you Meghan? Anyway, I'll pick you up at seven." He tells me, not giving me a chance to respond to his question. Can I even call it a question? I don't think I can. It was more of a demand. I was just glad he wasn't abusive with me anymore. He didn't mean to hit me all those months ago, it just happened. Besides, he can be so sweet when he's in the mood. And anyway, it's not as if he's forced me to do anything. Yet..

"I'll talk to you later babe" He tells me, sending me a secretive wink that sends chills down my spine as he pushes himself up from the ground beside me. He makes his way to the sidewalk and disappears inside the school building with a few of his sleazy friends. I shudder once he's gone. He 's been getting so demanding over the past few weeks and I don't know why. It scares me a tiny bit, this is the way he acted before. When he used to do drugs. I admit, my boyfriend wasn't a great person when I first started to date him. He was abusive and he was a druggie. But he was so loving and caring in those odd moments. He would be so kind to me after he hit me. His face would be full of worry and regret. He didn't mean to do it. I always forgave him. And yet.. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to happen tonight. And whatever it was couldn't be good.

With five minutes left of the lunch period, I gathered my things and made my way to the entrance of the school. For a split second I felt eyes staring holes into the back of my head and I spun around, feeling tingles shoot through me. I look around and see Ky Meecham, star quarterback and Mr. Popular, staring at me. He gives me a small smile and wave, which I return. I then turn around and make my way to fifth period, dread from my earlier conversation lingering with me as I go.