AEE18T~~~ TEASER chapter! ;)

Chapter Eighteen

Title unknown??? For now.... *Mysterious smile* ;)

Bria

What is he doing here?

This didn’t make sense. Not even a little bit.

I mean, he had disappeared for three months. So, why was he here now?

“What the hell are you doing here?” I spit out at him, venom evident in my voice.

“I was in the neighborhood, thought I’d drop in and…” He glances slyly at Darren and Indie. “Check in on my girlfriend.”

“Wait. What?” In two seconds flat, Darren is on his feet and practically lunging for Greg’s throat. His eyes were a bright shade of murderous that clashed with his pretty boy face. “What the heck are you talking about Greg?”

“Oh, nothing Darren,” He smirks. “I just stopped by to see my girlfriend who is currently in this very hospital. Maybe you know her?” He pauses for a second, his eyes mocking. “Her name is Meghan Everest.”

“Wait. Hold up,” I interrupt before the fists start swinging. “Do you two know each other?”

“Yeah,” He turns his taunting eyes in my direction now, a cocky smile placed upon his face. “I also know Damien,” He does a little finger wave. Damien just rolls his eyes, looking bored. “And, Riley… And, of course,” He turns his eyes to the left of Riley, who has his signature emotionless mask in place. “Damon! How nice to see you! It’s been a while, friend.” His smile now has an angry edge to it.

“We were never friends,” He glares rudely at Greg and I quickly pipe up before he can say something he’ll regret as I can tell he was just about to.

A/N: This is JUST A TEASER chapter! This is NOT the FULL chapter.

I just wanted to give you guys SOMETHING because you've all been so awesome to me and I know I don't deserve any of you... I have been a horrible author lately. I am so sorry I left you all hanging... :(

I have felt so bad about it and it has felt like FOREVER since I uploaded. roughly 2 weeks.

It felt more like 2 YEARS! It was some of the worst two weeks of my life (And some of the best... ;)   ) because I felt so guilty about not saying anything for so long!

Thanks for sticking with me.. I think I'm back!

Let's hope for a new chapter within a few more day max... hmmm? :)

Thanks so much guys... Your support has meant so much to me... I could actuall cry... :')

TEARS OF JOY PEOPLE! :D

I love you all!

-Sam! <3