AEE2~~~ The Fun Two People Can Have In a Supply Closet...

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Chapter Two

The fun two people can have in a supply closet

Meghan

            After school I spent half an hour after school trying to track down my best friend. If I were to leave her, she would kick my butt. That or she might possibly kill me. I wouldn’t put it past her. My best friend was crazy.

I finally found her in a supply closet. Of course, she was lip locked with Kyler Meecham. I sneak up behind them, which is just too easy, seeing as how they’re both moaning and going at it with their eyes shut.

“Bria Maria Rose!” I scream in her ear, making her jump about twenty feet in the air and squeal. She glares at me, rubbing her head that she just hit on Ky’s face. He looks at me, embarrassed and resentful. “What was that for?” He mumbles.

“I need Miss Bria here. That is unless she wants to walk five miles to get home..”

“I could have driven her.”

“Umm… Football practice?” I tell him in the same tone I would have said ‘Duh’.

“Football practice? What? That was today?” He practically tears his way out of the supply closet. I giggle and smirk at Bria.

“There was no football practice was there?” I just smirk at her and shake my head. “Why would you do that?” She asks exasperatedly.

"You know how I am. I always have to mess with someone or something. It's in my nature!" I tell her dramatically, throwing my hands up into the air, fluttering them for extra effect.

"It's in your nature to be satan?" She asks doubtfully, before we both fall over ourselves, laughing.

"Yes!" I choke out in between fits of laughter. "Bria Maria," I say, solemness kicking in now. "I need some help. I have a little boy problem.." I tell her, completely serious now. "What did he do this time? I swear if I hear that he has cheated on you one more tme, so help me I will--" I quickly cut her off. I know for a fact that she won't hesitate to do whatever she was just threatening to do to Greg. "No! He hasn't cheated on me again!" I say quickly and I just barely catch her mumbling, "That you know of..." under her breath, but I choose to ignore it even though that is exactly how I feel too. "He told me that we're going on a date tonight and I don't know what to wear." I tell her and her eyebrows wing up halfway to her hairline. "He told you? What the hell does that mean? Doesn't a guy usually ask you to go on a date? Not just tell you when he's coming to pick you up." She looks at me in concern.

"You know how he is. He hasn't been violent lately, but I'm afraid to do anything that will set him off."

"Maybe you should break up with him.."

"No! He hasn't done anything. Besides, I think I might be in love with him.." I whisper, unsure.

"He hits you Meg! How can you be with someone so violent? Last time you were in a coma for a week and you had broken bones all over your body! He pushed you down a freaking flight of stairs! No, scratch that. I distinctly remember it being two flights of stairs! I'm surprised you're still alive after that! You have broken almost every freaking bone in your body since you have been with him. He. Is. Not. Good for. YOU!" She is practically yelling at me now and has tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I love him Bria.. I don't know what to tell you.."

"Just promise me that you will get the hell away from him if he so much as raises his hand. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you. You're my best friend and one of the last people I have left that I love." Bria's mother had passed away last summer from breast cancer. Her little brother had died when he was six. That had been four years ago. The only people she had left were basically me, my family and her dad. Our families had always been close and my mother and her father had breifly dated before my parents got married, before they had decided that they felt more like a brother and sister do toward eachother. So Bria was practically my cousin as well as best friend.

"I know Bria.. I know. I promise. I'll be careful. Now. I need your fasion sense, because we all know that I am hopeless." I have no fashion sense at all. Other than knowing what colors clash and what looks good and doesn't... I am hopeless.

"Okay," She sniffs, wiping the tears from under her eyes. "Let us go and make you beautiful for your date." She says, putting extra emphasis on the word date, saying it as sarcastically as she can.

"Thanks Lieutenant Sarcasm!"

"You are so welcome captain obvious!" We burst out laughing and make our way to my black audi and drive to my house where I get ready for my, as Bria put it, date. Sarcasm intended.