Lie (Stiles)

Requested by: Savage_4life BTW I LOVE your name :)

Your POV

I remember what he told me 3 weeks ago.

"I love you! I will never hurt you baby girl. You are the only girl for me."

I guess that was just a lie.

--

I'm going back to Beacon Hills after having to go to LA for a family reunion thing.

I texted Scott and asked them where they were and he texted back.

I went to the destination and I parked my car a little far from their cars, so Stiles couldn't see me.

It was raining, but I didn't care. I wanted to see Stiles.

I ran over to where they were, but I saw something that made my smile turn into a frown.

He had Malia on a pillar and he was making out with her.

My heart broke into a million pieces and I saw Scott through the glass windows from the building.

His eyes were wide and he saw me and gave me a sad look. The rest of the pack saw me and gave me sorry looks.

I shook my head and walked back to my car, crying.

Before I was even halfway to my car, I felt a hand on my arm. I stopped walking and turned around.

I saw Stiles and before he could explain.

I put my hand up, "Don't.. Don't say anything.."

"Baby I'm sorry.. I didn't want to hurt you"

"Really? That's not what you said before I left for LA.. You said that you would never hurt me and I was the only girl for you. What happened Stiles? I gave you everything! Was I not good enough for you?! I LOVED YOU STILES!" I shouted through the rain.

The pack was watching us outside of the building and some of them had tears in their eyes.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I really am." Stiles said.

"Then why did you do it?" I asked him.

He didn't answer and I looked at him with pure sadness across my face.

"That's what I thought. Goodbye Stiles."

This seemed to snap him out of his trance.

"What? What does this mean?" He squeaked out.

I took a deep breath, "This means I'm letting you go, Stiles.. I'm setting you free. You can go find someone better.. Someone that is not me..." Tears streamed down both our faces.

I looked over to Malia and she had a regretful expression on.

"It's okay Stiles" I said, trying to reassure him.

I glanced at the pack and held Stiles' hand.

"Just know that I love you..." I said, leaning in to kiss him one more time.

His eye fluttered shut as did mine and I pulled away after a few seconds later.

We opened our eyes and I gave him a half smile. I stepped back, "Goodbye Stiles", I turned around and and as I did, his hand slipped away from mine. I walked back to my car, wiping my tears.

I got in my car and saw Stiles standing alone in the rain, looking at me with tears in his eyes.

I looked away and tried to stay strong and not let a tear fall.

I still love Stiles, but this is for the best.

As I drove away from the parking lot, I glanced at the pack and Stiles and drove home.

---

i cri now :-(