Secret Bad Boy ( Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction.) *EDITED*

I woke up to the annoying beeping of my alarm loudly echoing in my ears. I reached over turning off my alarm and, making the loud obnoxious noise come to a halt. I sat up and pushed the soft black duvet from my body before getting up. I slung my legs to the side of my bed before standing to my feet. I then walked over to my wardrobe and grabbing a simple outfit including a blue super man t-shirt, blue high waisted shorts, and a pair of knee high converse.

I put the clothing on before walking into my bathroom and fixing my hair so that it was its had its normal straight look along with putting on a natural amount of makeup. As I finished I stood looking in my huge mirror. The sky's supposed to be beautiful and pure, but when I looked at myself I didn't see either. I have straight brown hair and blue eyes. Both sides of my lips have a black studded piercing (Snake bites) along with one that's on the right side of my nose. I had been to 3 juvenile centers in the past few years, all for the same thing, shop lifting. My mum said that next time I got caught she'd kick me out and wouldn't have shit to do with me, not that I really minded.

I walked out of my medium sized bathroom and grabbed my bike keys, iPhone, and bag before I headed through the hall and began to walk down the long spiral staircase that led to my downstairs hallway. I walked down the hallway and into my kitchen, grabbing a blueberry muffin before heading to my front door. "I'm leaving!" I called out, not waiting for a reply as my hand made contact with the cold, metal handle before I slung it open.

I stepped out feeling the light autumn breeze blow small waves of cold was onto my face. I walked up to my red motorcycle, or my baby as I called, and got on. I arrived at my school and was greeted by my four best friends Zayn, Michael, Perrie, and, Carrie. "Hey." Zayn smiled at me before taking a puff of the small cigarette he held in his hand. "Hi." I stated getting off my bike. We then all began to head to our first class which I had with Perrie and Zayn.

We all walked in taking a seat in the back as usual. "So how was your weekend?" Perrie asked. Before I could complain about how shitty it was Mr. Johnson's voice filled the room. "Good morning class." He sang with joy. How the hell could you be happy this early in the morning? "I would just like to introduce our new student uh...Luis Tomlinson." He said unsure.

"It's Lou-ie, the s is silent." A boy I hadn't seen before shyly spoke. He looked a bit dorky, yet very attractive. He had brown hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes. He was wearing a red and white striped shirt, red skinny jeans, suspenders, and, big geeky glasses. "Yes of course, I'm very sorry about that." Mr. Johnson akwardly chuckled but stopped when he noticed nobody else was. Mr. Johnson cleared his throat before speaking again, "Anyways, why don't you take a seat beside-erm." He paused looking around the class before his eyes came in contact with mine. Shit. "Ms. Daniels." I looked over to see an empty seat beside me that I didn't notice from before. "Just fucking great." I mumbled under my breath while rolling my eyes. "What was that?" Mr. Johnson questioned with raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't say anything." I spoke innocently knowing that if I got another detention they would call my mum, which I didn't need right now. Mr. Johnson just rolled his eyes knowing very well that I was lying, but still began to teach todays lesson. "I'm sure it won't be that bad, I mean look how hot he is." Perrie nudged my shoulder winking. "What?" Zayn asked as his eyes widened. "Nothing baby, I love you." Perrie cooed, holding out the 'O' in love making us all laugh. "You better." Zayn playfully grumbled making me giggle before a voice was heard beside me. "Hey, I'm Louis." A voice mumbled quietly. I looked over to see the same cute boy that stood in front of the class moments ago.

"I know..." I simple stated ignoring his presents as I began to mess with my nails like as if he wasn't even there. I know what your probably thinking 'What a bitch.' well that's how I act at school...Like a complete bitch. I only do it because it goes with the whole "bad girl" facade and the only people who have seen me without my act are my four best friends. "Excuse her bitchiness. I'm Perrie, that's Zayn, and, that's Sky." Perrie introduced us. "It's cool, and nice to meet you." Louis spoke before bringing his lips so close to my ear that I could feel his hot breath fanning over it.

"You know you really shouldn't judge a book by its cover, some people aren't as innocent as they may seem." He whispered softly before pulling away just as the bell rang. What the fuck just happened? What does he mean some people aren't as innocent as they may seem? By people does he mean him? Louis Tomlinson had a secret, a secret that I would find out one way or another.

Hello my leprechauns, thanks for reading our story it really means a lot