Chapter 2: Fuck You! || Picture of Sky on the side ||

Chapter 2: Fuck you!

Picture of Sky on the side >>>

★★★★Sky's POV★★★★

The last bell of the school rung. I was still wondering what he mean. I mean he looks like a geek, you know the kind of person that goes home and goes over every lesson from that day? The person the has no social life or, social skills, but maybe he isn't really like that? Maybe I was wrong and I really shouldn't have judged him? God, I'm such an idiot. I walked out of the school and got on my baby before I sped off.

When I got home I walked in to see my worthless mother drunk and passed out on the couch with an almost empty bottle of liquor in her hands, typical. I sighed before running to my room. My sanctuary. The only place where I felt safe. The only place where I could escape her along with everyone else.

I got my laptop and logged into AIM to see if he was on. My mystery guy, he was sweet non-like most guys. most guys were perverts, but no, not him. He always knew what to say to, and, how to make me feel welcomed.

So I was scrolling down my AIM and saw that Supernatural was on (A.K.A my mystery guy).

xSoMuchForMyHappyEndingx: hey xx

Supernatural: hey love xx

I loved it when he called me love....The way it made me feel like I was actually loved, which wasn't very often. He made me feel more loved than my mum ever had. Sad, isn't it?

xSoMuchForMyHappyEndingx: How was your first day of your new school? xx

Supernatural: It was school. Haha. xx

I laughed at it and smiled like an idiot.

xSoMuchForMyHappyEndingx: Ahh, good point. xx

Supernatural: Yeah, so how about you, how was your day at school? xx

xSoMuchForMyHappyEndingx: Okay, I've had better days though. xx

Supernatural: Well that's pretty good. :) xx

That's when I heard my mom's abusive boyfriend's stomping feet from downstairs, he was probably drunk as usual. "Shit." I grumbled. I told Supernatural that I had to go. I quickly closed my laptop and hid it because if he found it chances were he'd confiscate it and maybe even ruin it.

I got up ran down stairs grabbing my bikes keys and pulling the front door open, but before I could get out I was slammed into the wall. "Where you going?" Brian, mum's boyfriend, slurred. "Wherever the fuck I want to go." I sneered. "Don't talk to me like that, you stupid slut." He barked before slapping me in the face. Pain shot through my whole cheek and I had to fight the urge to cry, I would not cry over that bastard.

"Fuck you!" I screamed loudly and shoved him with as much force as I could manage. To my advantage, it worked, and, Brian stumbled backwards nearly falling over due to his intoxicated state. I slung the door open once again.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me towards my baby and jumped on. I guess I'm going to Starbucks today. Once I got there I took the keys from the ignition and jumped off. I walked towards the entrance and pulled the doors open. The welcoming smell of different coffees filled my senses making me smile in content as I got in line. I looked around the store seeing several faces, but froze once I saw a tall hansom guy he had messy chestnut hair and a beanie. His bum was definitely a sight and I couldn't help but wonder who it was, that's when they turned around and my shock grew it was...Louis? Except he was less nerdy and actually really attractive.

"Louis?" The words fell from my mouth before my brain could actually process. Louis' eyes immediately met mine and he gave me a soft smile.

★★★★★★★★★★

Damn, this is short (>.<)...I was trying to edit it and it just made it soo much shorter..ugh! I'm sorry.

Lots of love,

Sharry.