Chapter 7: I love you. || Picture of Liam on the side ||

Picture of Liam on the side >>>

★★★★Sky's POV★★★★

I quickly ran down the stairs and to the door throwing it open as fast as I possibly could. My eyes were met by beautiful ocean blue ones as I threw my arms around him and tears began to flow freely down my face. It was so hard to believe that, that moment was real. "Shh it's okay baby." He cooed as he softly rubbed his hand up and down my spine and lightly kissed my head. "I-I'm sorry---I'm just so happy." I lightly smiled as I pulled away. "I just wish we would have met this way the first time instead of me being a total bitch." I sniffled.

"It's not your fault baby." He smiled as he wrapped my small hand in his big one and began to rub it softly with his thumb. "Now can I come in?" He spoke causing us to both laugh. "Uh-yeah sorry." I giggled as I pulled him inside and shut the door. I dragged him into my living room and we both sat down on the small leather love seat. Louis automatically wrapped his arms around me and I dug my head into his chest as we just laid there I'm silence: "I love you." He whispered softly into my hair causing a large smile to appear on my mouth. I couldn't believe I had actually heard the words out loud. It felt like heaven, though. "I love you too, Lou."

"You called me Lou again." He chuckled as he kissed my head. "Yeah and?" I lightly laughed. "So you admit you did in fact call me Lou before?" He joked farther. "Sure." I smiled at his weirdness just as my phone began to ring. I began to get up but Louis stopped me. "Noo!!!" He whined like a small child who didn't want to eat their vegetables. "Yes!!" I mimic him with a small smile making him pout.

I lightly giggled as I leaned over and softly kissed his pout causing him to kiss back with more force. Louis slowly pushed me back on the love seat as he began to place light kissed on my collar. Well this escalated fast...I know what your thinking, you just met him and your doing this but, I've known Louis for 3 years now, just not in person. Someone cleared their throat causing our make out session to come to an end as we looked over at the door frame.

"Am I interrupting something?" I looked up to see mum's deep glare. "N-No." I stutter nervously. "Why are you making out with Louis?" She asked while crossing her arms over her chest. "It's a long story." I spoke biting my lip, I always did that when I'm nervous.

"I've got time." Ugh, I hate when people say that. I hate when people decided to get in my business, too. She listened intently as I told her everything that happened between Louis and I from the beginning to just 5 minutes ago. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked. "Are you really asking me that question?" I scold. "Mum, I can't ever tell you anything without you judging me or being a bitch about it--You never even listen to me anyways."

"That's not tr-" She began but, I cut her off before she could continue. "Oh but it is." I laughed loudly making her look at me like I was a mad man. "Remember that time that everyone went around the school saying I was pregnant and I told you about it, you got so mad and called me a fucking slut and said it was probably true when you knew for a fact it wasn't." I hissed. Since I was little you blamed me for everything that's ever happened." I barked. "No I didn't!" She yelled. "Really? Okay then let's name some things you put me to blame for then shall we?"

"Dad leaving you, Hannah's (Skye's sister) death, you're asshole boyfriend beating on not only you but, me...I mean how the hell is it my fault you got with a fucking prick who beats you, us." I screamed. "You know for a fact that it is your fault Hannah died!" She retorted, see this is why we never talk. "Really? It's my fault she decided to get into that fucking car and drive us home drunk! I'm sorry that your least favorite daughter lived, I wish I would've been the one to die too! And have you ever thought that I don't ever feel guilty about it?" Tears were now streaming down my face. "You're right I do wish Hannah was still alive but, I do love you Sky." She said before walking off

Louis grabbed me by my waist as I began to cry into his shoulder probably soaking it. "I'm sorry Lou." I cried into his shoulder. "Don't be baby it's not your fault." He spoke as he lifted my chin so that our eyes met. "Do you want to come over to my house for a little bit? We can go lay on my couch and eat popcorn while watch "Love Actually.", I know that's your favorite movie." He smiled as he kissed my head. "O-okay." I nodded my head.

★★★★★★★★★★

Short? We know but I've been staying up until about 3AM writing chapters and I'm going to be updating basically everyday but, tomorrow my god daughter is supposed to be born so a chapter might not be up but I'll try <3 and if I don't update for a while it's because again I'm spending time with my god daughter. Haha. Anyways wuv you!!! Please vote, comment and, follow!!!

-XXX LydneySharry