Chapter 11: Drinking? Twerking? I'm in.

★★★★Sky's POV★★★★

I shoved another delicious bite of syrupy pancakes into my mouth loving the taste almost as much as Louis' lips pressed to mine. And yes, I am comparing pancakes to the kisses my boyfriend and I have shared. "I love this place." Perrie spoke making me nod in agreement. Perrie, Zayn, and, I have all came to this familiar restaurant since we were younger.

"So, what had Louis so pissed this morning?" Harry suddenly asked making me start to choke on my pancakes while Liam's eyes widened and a blush formed on his cheeks making it obvious he had no interest in telling anyone about earlier. Louis rolled his eyes at Harry and handed me his class of orange juice. I took a swig of it it while Louis softly rubbed my back.

"Thanks." I lightly spoke. "Mhm." He mumbled smiling before he pressed his lips to my forehead. "Well?" Niall pushed. "Nothing, just drop it." Louis snapped at his best friends making them both raise an eyebrow. "O-kay then." Zayn awkwardly spoke. "If I were high right now all of you would be ruining my high." Zayn spoke matter-of-a-fact-ly.

"Is that so?" I giggled. "It is." He chuckled lightly while rolling his eyes. "Good thing you're not high then." I giggled sticking my tongue out, he rolled his brown eyes before directing his attention the the blonde beside him, they're so cute. "So, my uncle owns this club and his having a grand opening tonight, anyone interested in coming?" Harry spoke.

"Hell yeah!" Perrie pretty much yelled causing several people to glare in our direction, but she just shrugged it off along with the rest of us. "I'm in." Zayn shrugged smirking. "Me too." Niall agreed with nodding eagerly. "I don't know.." Liam spoke worriedly.

"Oh come on Liam, don't be buzz kill, and, it's my uncles club so, I'm quite positive he won't let things go to far. Just take a break from being so uptight." Harry smirked probably because he knew he was going to win this. "Fine." He sighed. "Yes!" Niall cheered. "Sky, Lou?" Harry looked at us while wiggling his eyebrows making me giggle. "Hm.." I mumbled as if I were thinking.

"Drinking? Twerking? I'm in." I giggled making everyone start to laugh before we all stopped and silently looked at Louis with intensity as if his answer could make or break us. "Fine." He groaned. "Yay." I smiled as I wrapped him a tight hug. "We're going to have so much fun." I lightly whisper making him shiver a bit. This should be an interesting night.

******Later that night******

"How about this?" Perrie smiled while holding up one of her many dresses. I was currently at her house while we searched through her clothing, looking for something to wear. Since mum and I aren't really on speaking terms Perrie offered to let me wear something of hers, since we're the same size, which I'm thankful for. (of course I'm talking about her letting me borrow a dress.) I looked up at the dress in Perrie's hands and couldn't help, but gape at it. The dress was a royal blue color and had straps that were about an inch thick. "Oh. My. God." I squealed while starring at it with wide eyes.

"So good then? Go try it on and I'll look for a dress for me." Perrie smiled while handing me the gorgeous dress. "Thanks again, Perrie." I smiled as I wrapped her in hug. "Anytime." She giggled. "Now hurry up and try it on." She urged while pushing me towards her bathroom. "Okay, okay." I groaned while stepping in and shutting the door.

I quickly took off the clothing I was wearing and slid the gorgeous dress on. I walked over Perrie's full length mirror and gaped in pure shock. I actually looked kind of....sexy? It felt weird even thinking that about my self, but that was the first thing that came to mind as I starred at the dress that clung to all the right placing, showing off my curves magnificently. The dress ended about mid thigh making my long legs visible and the top of it showed just enough cleavage. And to top it all off the dress really brought out the color in my eyes. (Picture of dress on the side)