Chapter 19: Just like old times

LISTEN TO:

I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU (FRIENDS THEME) BY THE REMBRANDTS

BEST FRIEND BY THE JANOSKIANS

★★★★★★★★★★★★

3rd Preview:

I missed her. I missed her hugs, the way her small, fragile arms wrapped around my neck as she held me tightly, and how she would burry her head in my chest. I missed cuddling with her as we watched random movies, the way she always ended up asleep with her whole body on top of mine.

I missed how completely adorable she looked when she slept, the way her eyelids shut, and soft snores left her parted lips. And I miss her lips. God, those damn lips of hers. I missed the perfect tint of pink they were and I missed the perfect heart shape they made, but most of all, I missed the way they melted against mine.

I know, I sound like such a girl, but saying that I didn't feel those things would be a complete lie, and any man who says he's never thought those things, well, he's a liar. Something hard suddenly came in contact with the back of my head before Perrie's familiar voice finally spoke, "Louis, snap the hell out of it and call her. She needs you now, more than ever, and you obviously need her too." She rolled her eyes before she started to walk away mumbling a quiet, "Do men ever use their brain?"

I just shook my head at her words and picked up my iPhone and began to type in the digits to her number.

★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★Sky's POV★★★★

★★★★★★1 Week later★★★★★★

Two months. It had been one week since I had woke up beside Louis and spent the day in his arms. One week, since I had found his journal. One week, since I had saw my mum and Brian (not that I cared). One week, since I got my usual beating and did my usual cutting. And, most of all, it had been one week, since Louis James Tomlinson had saved me. My Prince. My hero. My love.

It had been about 5 weeks 1 day and 7 hours since I saw him, but we've constantly been texting, emailing, and, talking on the phone. It was almost as if nothing had changed from before I even met him in person, but it had, so damn much. I bet you're wondering why I haven't saw Louis, right? To answer your question, both Brian and mum went to prision due to consecutive child abuse, statutory rape, accessory to child abuse, and a much of other crap, which meant that I needed a legal guardian, and, of course that meant moving. So, now I live 2 hours away from home with my grandparents.

From; Lou <3:

I miss ur kisses :( xx

I couldn't help but smile at Louis adorable text. just like old time, I silently thought to myself while reading the message over and over.

To; Lou <3:

I miss ur cuddles :,( xx

It was true, I did miss his cuddles, kisses, hugs, and, most of all him..

From; Lou <3:

I just miss u in general :"( x It's sad to think we were brought 2gether just be separated again but I'm glad ur away from that prick.

I smiled even more (if that was even possible), I was glad too.

To; Lou <3:

Me too. I'm so thankful for wat u did, I've never met someone who cared enough to do that for me. x