Chapter 20: Spill

Chapter 20: Tell her

LISTEN TO:

CRUSH BY DAVID ARCHULETA

I'LL PRAY FOR YOU BY JARON & THE LONG ROAD TO LOVE

I WRITE SIN NOT TRAGEDY BY PANIC! AT THE DISCO

Early update because I love you guys and I'm really excited for you guys to see the chapter..I'm thinking about maybe updating everyday/every other day soon? I don't know though so, I guss we'll see what happens.

Recap; We both pulled apart in unision, sharing a look of terror before my eyes trailed up and widened as soon as I saw a familiar face, but turned into a scowl within seconds.

"Rodger."

★★★Sky's POV★★★

"Skyler Lilath, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Rodger barked. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I retorted with a deep glare as I folded my arms over my chest. "Who the hell do you think you are just walking in here and suddenly acting like you're my father?" I barked. "I am y-" He began, but I cut him off with my loud laugher.

"Like hell you are, you stopped being my father a very long time ago." I hissed as I stood to my feet with my arms still crossed over my chest. "Whether you like it or not, Skyler, I am, in fact, your father." Rodger groaned as her rubbed his temples in annoyance.

"Maybe by blood, but other than that you're not relation to me because family doesn't just abandond their relatives and they especially don't leave them with such monsters." I cried loudly as my jaw became unbelievable tight. I hadn't felt the need to harm myself since that day, but now the urges we're becoming stronger. I hated him. I hated his entire being. Tears began to pool inside of my eyes and before I knew it Louis was standing to his feet with his hand clutched in mine as he soothingly drew patterns with his thumb.

My 'father' visibly glared at our entwined hands, but I honestly didn't care about his opinion. I hadn't cared since I was little, why would I care now? "I had no other choice." He boomed, avoiding Louis' and I's entwined fingers. "You had no other choice?" I once again started to laugh. "You had no other choice?" I spoke, my voice hinting humor and aggarvation.

"That's fucking hilarious Ro-" I began, but he cut me off. "Do not call me by my first name and stop cussing it makes you seem lacking in vocabulary. Your mom really has done a great job of raising you, hasn't she?" He scolded.

"For one, Not going to happen. For two, still not going to happen. For three, you have no right to run your damn trap about my fucking mum when you weren't even in my life. She may be a terrible person, but she's not the one who just left me behind." I barked.

"Robert, you're the reason why my life has been hell. You're the reason mum hates me so much, you're the reason Brian came into my life, you're the reason why I feel so much hatred towards myself, and you know what?" I didn't let him finish before speaking again. "Mum's not the reason for my 'bed behavior', you are. You're also the reason that she is how she is now." I barked.

"I-I'm sorry." He sighed. "You should be, Robert, you really should." I growled before storming out of the room and dragging Louis with me in the process. Once we both made it to my room, for the time being, the waterworks began to start as tears made their way down my cheeks

"Shh, baby, it's okay." Louis quietly cooed as he ran his hand soothingly up and down my back. "It's not though, it's really not." I sobbed with my free hand covering my face. "Come 'ere." Louis quietly spoke as he lifterd me bridal style carried my over to the bed. He sat down his his head leaning against the wooden top of the bed and laid me down so that the back of my head was laying on his lap.