Chapter 16: Come to her rescue

LISTEN TO SAVE YOU TONIGHT BY ONE DIRECTION, HERO BY STERLING KNIGHT, AND, PRINCESS CHARMING BY MEGAN & LIZ

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

HERE IS THE FIRST PREVIEW OF SGG!!!! 😘😜😉

"Sing for me." He pleaded with a croaky, shaky voice and trembling lips. His hands, that we're holding one of mine, were trembling as well. I always hated hospitals and hell, I even hated my father for the longest time, and yet there I was, standing by his sickened body.

I never thought that ******* (A/N: This is a name you can't know yet.) and I would even come close to achieving the proximity that most children share with their father. I never imagined that I would be holding his palm in mine as his last minutes came closer and closer to an end. I would have never thought that I actually had siblings, or that we'd actually become close, but again, here I was in a situation I had never thought possible. A situation where Louis was miles away when I needed him most.

A situation where my bad girl facade came down for my family and my hopes came up that Louis would soon be here to hold me once more.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Recap; The loud pounding of fist repeatedly hitting my wooden door brought me from my happy thoughts and brought me back to sheer terroir and before I knew it my phone was clutched in my fingers and I was typing in the number I had already managed to memorize. Louis' number.

★★★★Sky's POV★★★★

"Hello." Just the sound of his soft voice was enough to sooth my nerves along with, making me feel an octive better. "H-Hi" I stuttered before my voice broke into another quiet sob. I placed my hand that wasn't holding the phone tightly against my ear in an attempt to block out the non-stop thumping against my bedroom door.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying? What's with all of the noise?" Louis interrogated in hysteria, but all I could do was sob into the small iPhone pressed against my ear.

"Sky?" He questioned worriedly. I stayed silent, not being able to speak without my voice breaking into sobs. "Sky, please tell me whats wrong." He pleaded in a panic. "I-I." I couldn't speak due to the trembling of my lips and the tears exiting through my eyes and falling down my cheeks.

"Sky, you're scaring me. Are you okay? Are you hurt? What the hell is going on?" Louis voice was becoming more and more frantic as each word fell from his mouth. I shouldn't have called him, but at that point the need to hear his voice was becoming to much.

"I-I'm fine, honest." I forced the untruthfull words from my mouth in a rush. A loud sigh of relief was heard from his side of the line, but I knew Louis wasn't fully convinced by my lies.

"Okay, well, I'm coming over." He said and just before I could respond with a simple 'no' the line went dead. I tried calling him over and over, but each time was a fail as it went straight to voicemail each and every time...

****Louis' POV****

I frantically sprinted downstairs with only one thing on my mind and that was getting to Sky. I somehow knew they would do this, it was as if something was screaming inside of my head telling me not to let her leave and yet, I still let her go back to that damned house.

"Fuck, I'm such an idiot! What is wrong with me?!?!" I growled as my fist made impact with the cream colored wall and not-so-surprisingly there was a large hole left behind.

This was all my fault, mine. Why did I let her leave knowing what she might possibly have to go through? Why did I let her go back to that fucking house? A loud yell of frustration slipped from my lips as my fist came in contact with yet another wall.

Mum was going to kill me, but it didn't seen to matter in the point in time. My hands instinctively made their way to my brown hair as I frustratedly ran my fingers through my hair. I knew I couldn't take back what happened, but I was going to try my damnedest to prevent any further harm from coming to my princess, and for once I was going to the Prince Charming she always needed me to be. I was going to come to her rescue, like she'd needed for years. I was going to end this shit for good.

"I'm coming Sky. I'm coming to make all of your pain come to an end." I spoke to myself in determination as I jolted outside of my house, not even caring that the door was still wide open as I rushed in the direction of my baby's house with my phone pressed tightly against my ear. "Hello?" I heard the familiar voice say.

"Simon." I panted. "Yeah?" He spoke almost impatiently. "Simon, I need your help. Gather up as much of the gang as you can, we're going to make sure this bastard never sees the light of day again."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
A/N: I know this is short, but I'm actually really proud of this chapter, especially the cliff hanger ;) I've been working so hard to make sure these are up so, I'm praying that you enjoy every bit of it..I'm really trying. AND IT IS AN EARLY UPDATE WITH THE FIRST PREVIEW...Read the top for the preview if you skipped it, and yes, I'm still updating tomorrow. Lol

Love you,
Sharry xx

P.S. PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT THOUGHTS...Please :3